PLEBA Girls Party: In The Name Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
DG you look great too :flirt:

Still haven't got into my hotmail account :madwife: , i haven't forgotten you:hug:

Those dresses you were looking at for your prom :drool:

:sexywink:

I don't look anorexic anymore!! :happy: I had lost 20 lbs in a month because of the DKA. :yikes:

It's alright about the hotmail :hug:

I hope I can get the black prom dress :drool:

:hug: :wave:

I have to go on a job interview in about a half-hour, but I wanted to see what's shaking around here.

Thanks for the :hug:, Wild. :hug: for you.

DG, I hope you are feeling well and things are going fine in school. :hug:

See you all later!!

WildHoney said:
and then watch out because i'm coming to Boston to raid your wardrobe :wink:

I so want to go back to Boston to see more of it and you :drool:

You can have all of it except last year's prom dress. I'm getting it tailored into a cocktail dress. :love:

And you can see plenty more of me. :sexywink:

Diane L said:

I remember the day I first saw the "Pride" video on MTV. The record wasn't out yet, and I was so blown away by the song...I was like, "I have to get this record NOW!" So, when people used to argue in setlist parties that U2 should drop the song, I never could agree with that.

That's similar to me :lol: or should i say lust :shifty:

Bono waas the first man i ever had a crush on:drool:

I was 13 years old (nearly 14) and walking down the stairs. I heard this voice like an angel coming from the front room. I walk into the front room and there is Bono on the TV belting out

In the name of love
What more in the name of love

It was :love: at first sight.

I spent my birthday money on the Pride single, it was the first record i had ever brought:wink:

Wild! :hug:

:yes: That song has given me chills for over 20 years. :drool:

I love the UF documentary, where Lanois jokingly says to Bono something to the effect of "you wanna try that again with a little more passion?" :love: :lol:

Trying to get work done around the house today. Distracted by e-mails cause the boy is off work. :shifty: :combust:

Hope the interview is going well for you, Diane! :hug:

Good morning ladies :wave: :heart:

Yesterday was a bitch of a day. I took Fluffy to the doctors and found out that she is going to have to have surgery. :( Its going to cost a ton, cuz it has to be done by a special team of plastic surgeons. I'm concentrating on the money side of it all so far so I don't freak out about my baby having to have surgery. :sad:

Wild you are doing so great on your diet! :rockon: Keep up the good work! :hug: :heart:

Diane I hope the interview went well. :heart: :hug:

VP I'm feelin ya on not getting work done. :giggle: I've cleaned up the house and in a bit I'm going to the video store. Hopefully while I watch movies I'm going to make paper mache skulls for Mini-cats birthday party on Saturday. We are having a Pirates of the Caribbean party. I'm so tired though I just want to go back to bed.

I forgot till Sunday night that I had a deadline today for a show that I'm going to be in next month. They want the doll by tonight since the show is huge and they have to have plenty of time to figure out how to display everything. I just have to add a few little touches and then I'm done, but I can't find the paperwork that says how to put the label on and what they want listed on it. ARGH! I swear one day when I'm a grown up I'm gonna get organized. :b

Back
Top Bottom