Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:
random---whenever someone posts "SG" i always think it's me because those are my initials :lmao: :shrug: :wink:

Don't feel so bad....my initials are either record related or exerisce related (EAP....with my first full name and middle name doesn't mean anything really)....and if I marry someone with the first letter D....my initals would be LAPD (using Liz and not Elizabeth....cause it wouldn't mean anything really)

:reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't feel so bad....my initials are either record related or exerisce related (EAP....with my first full name and middle name doesn't mean anything really)....and if I marry someone with the first letter D....my initals would be LAPD (using Liz and not Elizabeth....cause it wouldn't mean anything really)

:reject:

You'd become the LAPD: Los Angeles Police Department.

:giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG...if you didn't like my sig I could have edited it out for you :lol:

Oh Shit! I just realized I uploaded the wrong one! I was screwing around with it, trying to do something else. (I'm not as talented as you are, and it didn't turn out :reject: ) but I didn't mean for that to be the one I uploaded :yikes: :uhoh:

Sorry :hug:

I'll fix it!

Sad_Girl said:

Oh Shit! I just realized I uploaded the wrong one! I was screwing around with it, trying to do something else. (I'm not as talented as you are, and it didn't turn out :reject: ) but I didn't mean for that to be the one I uploaded :yikes: :uhoh:

Sorry :hug:

I'll fix it!

No worries!! :hug: At first I thought I'd sent it to you with a big black box on it and was all ashamed unitl I double checked. :lol:

And what were you trying to do? :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

No worries!! :hug: At first I thought I'd sent it to you with a big black box on it and was all ashamed unitl I double checked. :lol:

And what were you trying to do? :flirt:

Nothing :flirt:

wasn't trying to make it fit into a bigger picture with a background of anywhere fancy or famous or anything like that :p

5079b06b.jpg

:D

~BrightestStar~ said:

Somewhere fancy and famous like.....? :shifty:

* and I'm sorry that I couldn't get you and larry to fit together better, but Drea :grumpy: was in the way. :reject:

:lmao: Damn Drea, always getting in the way of me and Larry :grumpy: :wink:

I love it, really! :hug: I was just screwing around with it as an excuse to keep staring at it and daydreaming :drool:

Back
Top Bottom