Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://forum.interference.com/t150963.html

:lmao:

Hey Jo! :hug:

Schools in my HS distract never close. :angry: Every since there was a call for a very bad storm, and they cancelled school, but then the storm never came. And a bunch a parents were up in arms about having to look after their kids. :sigh:
So now we sit here and listen to the news as all the distracts around us close but not us. :happy:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

My school is the same way. They get really heavy snow in that area (even though it's only an hour north of me), and I think in 4 years, I've only seen them cancel school once. :mad: I've driven through some pretty bad weather when I've needed to be there. :yikes:

Gah.....not fun. At least you have a car, I have to walk it everyday. :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :lmao: I'm surprised he didn't snatch whatever it was he had signed away from him and tell him he couldn't have it then :lmao:

I can SO see that happening, and I've always been surprised he didn't, too. :lol:

Although when I saw him, I didn't really look at the legibility of his handwriting, I was more like "guh...it's Larry..." *melts*

:shifty:

circa1992 said:
My school closes pretty easily because the roads are extremely narrow here and get very icy :|

We automatically plan for I think it's 22-28 snow days per year. and allow for it in the schedule. if we go over then we have to add days in the spring :huh:

circa1992 said:
My school closes pretty easily because the roads are extremely narrow here and get very icy :|

I live at the base of a mountain so I have a downhill walk to school and they don't seem to like to salt the sidewalks. I'm still surprised I haven't fallen on my butt yet. :|

Sad_Girl said:

We automatically plan for I think it's 22-28 snow days per year. and allow for it in the schedule. if we go over then we have to add days in the spring :huh:

OMG soo lucky! We get automatically planned 3 (if that) and then it goes into the summer! We usually don't get out until June 24-26 :mad: :mad: :mad:

circa1992 said:

OMG soo lucky! We get automatically planned 3 (if that) and then it goes into the summer! We usually don't get out until June 24-26 :mad: :mad: :mad:

well, they don't get out until mid June, either, so it evens out

Mucca said:

I live at the base of a mountain so I have a downhill walk to school and they don't seem to like to salt the sidewalks. I'm still surprised I haven't fallen on my butt yet. :|

Yikes :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

My school is the same way. They get really heavy snow in that area (even though it's only an hour north of me), and I think in 4 years, I've only seen them cancel school once. :mad: I've driven through some pretty bad weather when I've needed to be there. :yikes:

We still had commencement in a snowstorm three and a half weeks ago when every other school in our part of the state was either dismissing class or cancelling classes for the very next day ... :uhoh:

I remember the one time classes were cancelled at my former university: For two days after 9/11, they cancelled classes for security reasons -- and I had just started school and wanted to go to the library and start studying. :(

MeandLarry.jpg

:love: :drool: :shifty:

:reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:wink:
You love me and you know it.

Now tell me, was it a prickly situation?

Look to your right. There's a cane coming toward you, about to hook around your waist and drag you offstage. :lmao:

Mucca's leaving, just as I've caught up. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom