Pleba Girls Party - Hopping the Easter Bunny leaves something bigger Than An Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Jem you're signature has just reminded me :lmao:

I was listening to an ad on the radio and it's punch line was " HD at the ready "

:lmao:

i walk past an electrical shop that has HD TVs in the window :lol:

oh and sometimes when i ask a customer what there postcode is theyre like M40 3HD or NE30 4HD etc and im like

:silent:

:whistle: Our fair country Canada is north of the USA.. Our Maritimes are lovely and our Prairies give us hay... You may think you Yankees are better than us Canucks.. But we don't need no microchips inside our hockey pucks...

/Random Arrogant Worms quote :wink:

Drea said:
:whistle: Our fair country Canada is north of the USA.. Our Maritimes are lovely and our Prairies give us hay... You may think you Yankees are better than us Canucks.. But we don't need no microchips inside our hockey pucks...

/Random Arrogant Worms quote :wink:

i've heard that before, somewhere :hmm:

mac-adelaidealiltongue.gif

:evil:

:drool:

I'm reading Rachel's old blog posts...VP I thought of you when I saw this!! :lmao:

Pete' s in his studio working on a vocal and i am off to bed to watch an episode of CSI, my favorite TV show. I think the only person in the world i would be star struck by is Gil Grissom. Haha. I have always been intrigued by forensic science. Does that make me sound like a nerd? I hope so.

sami0201 said:
I'm reading Rachel's old blog posts...VP I thought of you when I saw this!! :lmao:

Pete' s in his studio working on a vocal and i am off to bed to watch an episode of CSI, my favorite TV show. I think the only person in the world i would be star struck by is Gil Grissom. Haha. I have always been intrigued by forensic science. Does that make me sound like a nerd? I hope so.

Maybe VP is Rachel :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

Whoa! That one gets me every time. It's getting hot in here...

:shifty:

sami0201 said:

:lmao:!! That's so cool!!

I had a dream the other night that Nick was flirting with me. :happy: :drool:

OK, you know what I hate? When I workout and from that I workout up an appetite....so it's like the whole workout went to waste :angry: :grumpy:

</random>

Hi everyone! :hug:

WildHoney said:
VP & Jem have disappered :ohmy:

Maybe they've been abducted by aliens that want to probe Plebans :lmao:

I was having Windows problems and was trying to run some diagnostics, but none of them would run. :madwife: I closed a few windows, and it seems okay for now...

Back
Top Bottom