Pleba Girls Party - Hopping the Easter Bunny leaves something bigger Than An Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
3rdfreshman.jpg

:yikes: it looks like Destiny is checking out Joshua :lol:

I hope she doesn't take after her mother :lol:

DnR.jpg

GnE.jpg

and thats all the updates for today - All I had time for with the family visiting for the holiday and everything. We had a nice church service, a wonderful meal and then we played baseball; three generations of us out in the back yard from age 2 to 56 it was so much fun :heart:

VintagePunk said:

For the first time today, I can breathe out of one nostril, so yeah, things are really looking up for me. :happy :

:lmao :

Sami : hug: I wish I had some good advice to offer, but I'm the worst procrastinator ever. : reject:

My advisor once mentioned that while working on his dissertation, he and a friend were looking for ways to motivate each other. They decided that they would promise to work on it for 15 minutes a day, at least, reasoning that anything is bearable for 15 minutes. And, best case scenario, maybe they'd get on a roll and work on it for longer. He said it worked. : up:

:lol: :hug:

Yeah, I'm a horrible procrastinator too :reject: The thing is, I can't really do this the night before. :lol: Each of my review books that I SHOULD read are at least 600 pages each. :yikes: I've really dug myself into a deep hole here. Psych I'm pretty confident that I'll pass even if I didn't study a bit, but Environmental Sci. is supposedly the hardest exam and it's the easiest class (we never do anything) and everyone always fails so maybe it's not even worth it to study a lot for that one. My other one is US History, which I suck at. I'd really like to pass that exam though, it would be so great not to have to take it in college. I guess I should start reading that book first then.

Ok that was really long. :reject: I should probably be posting in ZC or something instead of here. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

and thats all the updates for today - All I had time for with the family visiting for the holiday and everything. We had a nice church service, a wonderful meal and then we played baseball; three generations of us out in the back yard from age 2 to 56 it was so much fun :heart:

Glad you had fun SG :hug:

Thanks for the updates :love:

Good job you didn't play more as SG only knows what Rory & Darcy would of got upto :lol:

Yes i know they've already done it but her dad still thimks she'd :angel:

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hug:

Yeah, I'm a horrible procrastinator too :reject: The thing is, I can't really do this the night before. :lol: Each of my review books that I SHOULD read are at least 600 pages each. :yikes: I've really dug myself into a deep hole here. Psych I'm pretty confident that I'll pass even if I didn't study a bit, but Environmental Sci. is supposedly the hardest exam and it's the easiest class (we never do anything) and everyone always fails so maybe it's not even worth it to study a lot for that one. My other one is US History, which I suck at. I'd really like to pass that exam though, it would be so great not to have to take it in college. I guess I should start reading that book first then.

Ok that was really long. :reject: I should probably be posting in ZC or something instead of here. :reject:

I just think that when you have something that huge it can seem really overwhelming, and having that feeling can sort of paralyze you and prevent you from ever getting started. My advice would be to prioritize what you need to study, and then break it up into manageable, realistic chunks, so that you're not faced with a ton to do in a very short period of time.

Studies of memory/studying show that short study periods over a longer period of time are more effective with regard to rmemory etention, than a couple of long cramming sessions are.

Drea said:

Yes, but he's her cousin, isn't he? No worries there :wink: And if he isn't... well, better a Mullen boy than a man old enough to be her father :lol:

Oh, thats right! I forget sometimes, which generation of original U2 sims have which kids. She should be safe, then :wink:

Back
Top Bottom