PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alrighty...I gotta go pick some lettuce for a salad tonight:drool: see ya later girls.

Clonecaptianlove:hug: :heart: :heart: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

I guess I'm just going to have to try a little harder :sigh:

5902e64b.jpg

bono1.jpg

denim.jpg

CHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST :drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:

maybe :tongue:

neva mind the lilly white bum , we want HD :evil::giggle:

oooh clone did i tell ya i luv ya even more, i had a suprise package waiting at home for me twick CD :hyper: THANK YOU! if you told me you were sending it, i had forgot all about it :lol:

Dis:hug: hope ya feel better soon

Ah you got it:hug: No i didn't say anything i wanted to surprise you

clonelove:heart::hug:flirt:

Did you copy Manchester for our triplet??

I'm going to go feed my pups then I'm going out to dinner. Hopefully my appetite will come back, I've eaten nothing all day. :| Be back later! :wave: :hug:

Good afternoon ladies! Its so hot here I feel like I'm gonna chuck!

denim.jpg

*sigh* I'd love to be on a beach with Bono. :sexywink:

One good thing about being in the heat today, there was a video store here in town going out of business! Selling all their VHS tapes for $4!!

I picked up Unforgettable Fire, Red Rocks, Eddie & The Crusiers 2, and a Scoobee Doo movie for Mini-cat. I may go back for more. But I was so freaking happy about the U2 stuff and I've been searching for Eddie & C 2 for years! :dance: :hyper: :rockon:

WildHoney said:

Think BP :giggle:

I've nearly completed another BP girls..

Oh I am! Thanks to you! :giggle: I can't wait for more!!! :heart: :drool:

VP I've rented this copy of RR so many times, when I brought up the two tapes the guy who works there looked at me and laughed a bit. I said "Yeah its me, who else would be buying these. " He just laughed and said that it was nice I finally got to keep them. I've been plotting for a while to rent them, say my tape player ate them and pay them for them. :lol: Thankfully now I won't have to.

I will miss seeing long haired, tattooed, funny guy that is the store clerk. :(

HI Weldy :hug:

I'd take any part of Bono I could get at this point. I'd seriously really love to just sit in his lap with his arms wrapped around me on the beach in france at sunset.

Of course when he wanted to snog my face of, it would be rude to refuse. :sexywink: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom