Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
staring_22.jpg

jobob said:

purple shirt! purple shirt! purple shirt! :hyper:

... the wine-drinking is nice too ... but I have a thing for that purple shirt ... :drool:

well, on second look, it may just be a blue shirt ... but it's kind of close to purple ... and he and I drink wine together in my imagination ...

oh, it's definitely the purple shirt... :drool: he was wearing it in Seattle...Alli, who was standing next to me, took this pic while he was talking to me (aggghh...that was too long ago!):

121_2162.jpg

i see KellyAhern across the street!

I really must learn how to post pics one of these years.
And then find some pics everyone else doesn't already have.

Thanks for the great pics tonight, you guys ... :wink:

And just what is it that I find so attractive about Bono's purple shirt? I don't know. Some things just should not be analyzed in depth. This does not mean they shouldn't be studied, however. :lol:

Last edited:
:applaud: awesome pics girls! Stars. that must be a still from Zoo Sydney?? :drool: sorry for disrupting conversation--looks like we had an outbreak of Cruelty of Shirts Love

BONO_JR_SHIRT2.jpg

Condition in which the wearer of said shirt is so freakishly hot that they cannot contain themselves and must rip at their clothing (normally the shirt but pants work too)
*seen mainly during the HTDAAB promo tour while singing "Vertigo"

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:hmm:

1-- get color copy of this from library copier.
2-- put up on back of bedroom door a little lower than my height
3-- Write Mini ''meeting Bono speech'
4-- Practice talking to this just about *lifesize* photo-- As in preperations for standing out for 5 nights at MSG in Oct & 2 in Nov camera in hand .:laugh: :drool: :drool:

starsgoblue said:
COS---Chrissi and I become advocates of this terrible affliction of Bono's shirts a while back....he abuses them so....:wink:
'tis true - terrible disease really :wink:

elevation_bono4.jpg

Is it possible to do a "print screen" from Windows Media Player? I've been trying to get this one shot for ages, and it keeps doing freaky things....the pic stays in one spot with this black box around it (even though I've only cut the portion I want), and I have to scroll all over the find the pic. :huh: :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Is it possible to do a "print screen" from Windows Media Player? I've been trying to get this one shot for ages, and it keeps doing freaky things....the pic stays in one spot with this black box around it (even though I've only cut the portion I want), and I have to scroll all over the find the pic. :huh: :sad:

I think you should be able to hit Ctrl/Alt/PrtScrn and catch it, then open your imaging program and paste as a new image

greeneyedgirl said:
Freckles..........:drool:

Zooradio is playing 'Neon Lights'

I have never heard it......why not? don't know? I'm hungry. Give me some pizza.

Sorry, the pizza's all mine :wink:

I'm back, btw... posted that in the other thread before I realized you guys were all here :giggle:

And Sweetest Thing just finished here too (am listening to Best of 80-90... Desire just started :drool: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom