Pleba Girls Party - Bumping & grinding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle:
Whenever Mr.Z and I go to see my family in San Francisco I always want to do the touristy stuff since it's been sooooo long for me and never for him, but we're always at the house doing 'family stuff'. Someday, I'll make him drive down lombard St. though!
2810519914_a212c5d2fa.jpg

I'm sorry if my "Midwesternness" comes out....but :ohmy: I do NOT want to go down that road! Giving me a slight case of heebiejeebies! :no:

It's probably no more dangerous that climbing the staircase on some of those L stops in Chicago! Some of those give me the heebiejeebies too! (what a funny word - don't think I've ever typed it!)

It's probably no more dangerous that climbing the staircase on some of those L stops in Chicago! Some of those give me the heebiejeebies too! (what a funny word - don't think I've ever typed it!)

Have you ever thought about going down that street at a really fast speed? That's what I'm afraid of :reject:

Some of the El stops aren't that bad...you just have to keep your eye on your surroundings and if you feel unconfortable with something...you can just tell the CTA employees what the problem is, I'm sure they can help you out.

Speaking of staircases....I remember one time my friends and I went to a Walgreens to get some hair dye for me and somehow I tripped and fell down two/three flights of stairs (figuratively) like it was a freaking slip-n-slide! Thankfully I stopped in front of the apartment below my friend and her then boyfriend's. All I have to show for it is a bump on my chin (I cut myself on the inside of my mouth because I have a HUGE overbite).

Have you ever thought about going down that street at a really fast speed? That's what I'm afraid of :reject:

Some of the El stops aren't that bad...you just have to keep your eye on your surroundings and if you feel unconfortable with something...you can just tell the CTA employees what the problem is, I'm sure they can help you out.

Speaking of staircases....I remember one time my friends and I went to a Walgreens to get some hair dye for me and somehow I tripped and fell down two/three flights of stairs (figuratively) like it was a freaking slip-n-slide! Thankfully I stopped in front of the apartment below my friend and her then boyfriend's. All I have to show for it is a bump on my chin (I cut myself on the inside of my mouth because I have a HUGE overbite).

Ouch!
I guess I never really went anywhere too too sketchy in Chicago but I have an issue with heights, developed only in the last 5 years or so. Weird.

'Fraid I'm off for the night too. Haven't been sleeping well either. Maybe it's something in the air :hmm: No wait, for me it's my son and my cat. :yawn: G'night!

like the new thread title, Wild! :yes: :love:

I just ordered my Boy/October/War remasters box set thingy from Amazon, finally. Can't wait to get it, should be middle of next week! :hyper:

:shh: don't tell my dh how much it cost or he'll have my head, and not in a good way :shifty:

Do what i do with NI, i always half the cost of everything :shh:

Or in the remastered box sets case , it was a buy 2 get the 3rd free :lmao:

I've been training for this race since May and waited to register until my time went down and now it's too fucking late - the registration is fucking full!!!!!! It's over 6 weeks away - how is it full already? Are there really that many crazy people who want to do this?

ETA: I know it sounds dumb but my life is a bit hectic right now and this one one thing I was REEEEEEEEAAAAAALLY looking forward to. I has a sad.

aww poor Zooey :hug:

Whenever Mr.Z and I go to see my family in San Francisco I always want to do the touristy stuff since it's been sooooo long for me and never for him, but we're always at the house doing 'family stuff'. Someday, I'll make him drive down lombard St. though!

Looks like fun:lol:

... on roller skates! Being pulled by a hyper puppy! :hyper:

The choice of that ^ or Being in a car with Bono driving :uhoh:

:giggle: Spare the poor boy, take the cable car down it!

Btw, find Bill Cosby's routine about Lombard St - it's on his Best of - I grew up listening to that entire album and thought he was exaggerating.. until I went to San Francisco in 2000 and took the cable car from my hotel down to Fisherman's Wharf :lol:

My son :heart:s when we go visit SF because we can take the Munitrain AND the cable cars - a little boy's dream come true! Glad you got to visit my favorite US city (and former hometown), Drea! *sings* "I left my heart...."

Yeah, I emailed the race director and asked to be put on the waiting list. But it just sucks. My folks were gonna fly out to cheer me on and everything. There's another one, a little shorter, about an hour away, a couple weeks later so maybe register for that one, just in case. I can always drop out if I get a spot in the first one and give some other dumb cluck a 2nd chance later on, right? :shrug: Just not what I needed today of days.

aaawwww, no!!:madspit::madspit:

I hope one of them WILL work out for you!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom