PLEBA Girls Party - Bono the sexiest man of our year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

DG, since there's no line on Sunday I don't know when I 'd see you--except for the crack of dawn sunday morning. And I plan to be snuggled up in bed. Maybe at 5 when the line forms again?

Oh, I thought you weren't showing up at all until 5. :reject: I was confused. I was thinking "That doesn't sound like Ruff not to camp out!" :lmao:

i gotta get ready for a meeting. Wild, I got your cell number and we'll touch base at the hotel. The room isn't in my name, but I'll call you and give you the room number.

daygloeyes2 said:

Oh, I thought you weren't showing up at all until 5. :reject: I was confused. I was thinking "That doesn't sound like Ruff not to camp out!" :lmao:

i swear, after freezing in atlanta i think my camping days are mostly over. i'll come the line on sunday at 5pm when the line forms to go in, just to say hi. and then what about saturday night? pleba plans?

ruffian said:

i swear, after freezing in atlanta i think my camping days are mostly over. i'll come the line on sunday at 5pm when the line forms to go in, just to say hi. and then what about saturday night? pleba plans?

I'm going to my brother's band's show. You could come but I wouldn't be able to talk to you. :( And you probably have other plans anyway.

VintagePunk said:

We think her music teacher suspects, though. He made a comment to the friend. :reject: And several times he's made Bono comments to Sarah. :lmao:

sara's "enabling" friends & Mom
:lmao: :lmao:

:wink:
:hug:

good for her!

:tsk: ecessive school rigidity should almost never get in the way of very special events- whther meaningful to just one or a few people in that school or to bunches!!!

I was hardly ever a class cutter......but one {of a few}i really did was to sneak into the stairwell to hear on a small AM radio the balast off of the space capsule that was rither going to circle around the moon or land for the first time! :D

I Remember THAT decades later, and NOT what ever i did that day in school that day other wise! :D

HI everyone......... ..... :hug:s
..just here for a few more mins. I'm off to visit my folks.

VP you feeling better? how's everyone

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! :wave: :hug: Just wanted to say hi quickly. I don't know when everyone is leaving for Boston, but I just wanted to wish you all a great time!!!!

And, guess what? I just found out today that I could borrow money from my life insurance policy with only 5% yearly interest. Had I known that sooner, I could have been used some of the money for Boston!:banghead: As it is, this newfound moolahdee will make December less stressful for me.

Anyway, I hope everyone has the time of their lives!!!

I hope and I'm sure everyone is going to have a fabulous time :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: ...........wish i could be hanging out with you all....:(

But I'm still off & on High :love:at managing to sse them again near the end of Nov.:drool: :drool:

give B a :hug: & a :kiss: for me :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom