PLEBA girls party-backed up against the vending machine and nowhere to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me that there was a Sun journalist standing next us who said he actually knew for sure that they WERE at the Holiday Inn!!! Of course, i immediately jump to the conclusion of oh god almighty! I bet he's talking :censored: crap, etc being from The Sun or whattever, so i'm standing there going what do i do???

Do i take their word or do i stay here???? :scream: :scream:

That's what you're like trying to track them down - It's all guessing&hoping for the best and i spose i just had to work out which do i choose??!!

So = I thought i just have the feeling that nothing's going to happen here anytime NOW and boy did i have a Sun journo to thank for the 1st time cos LUCKY LUCKY little 'ole me had luck on her side that day!!!! :scream: :scream: :hyper: :hyper: :dancing:

Need some of that hand sanitizer Jem, do you? :sexywink:

Hiya Russty! I'm spilling a little at a time!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked:

Hi Drea! We're nuts eh???

Hi again D!!! How long you here for?

:giggle: I was picking up stuff for this weekend at Zellers (think Cdn Walmart competitor) today... saw bottles of hand sanitizer and had a hell of a time not cracking up! ;)

What are you waiting for from Jem Wild?

What do you think of my story so far then?

O are we talking numb of Bonogasms??!!!

Yeah Russty!!! You don't want to climax too soon now do you????

:sexywink: :giggle:

Every time I see hand sanitizer in Mini-cats class I start cracking up. I love her teacher so much, she is a damn sharp lady. When I started giggling one day, all she said was "U2?" I said yeah and she laughed. She knows pretty much everything that is funny revolves around U2. hehe She told me one day when we were alone, but made me swear to tell no one that she loves Edge. :drool:

Did Jem say she'd post her pic on here to everyone? I never read that anywhere!! :scratch: :confused:

Well, you know - I didn't know what you were on about Wild! :(

Oh yes! 4some eh Jem????? Which part of the DVD do you like then?

I don't think you asked me my opinion on it Wild!

No i can't receive a PM, as you have to be premium!

I'm in GA on the 15th&i'm going with my friend David so we've had it lined up to go togethat for a while, so i reckon we'll head off just the 2 of us into the GA line!

Is it the nite before you're at the concert is that rite? Or are you at the 15th too?

susanp6 said:

That's what you're like trying to track them down - It's all guessing&hoping for the best and i spose i just had to work out which do i choose??!!

tracking people down is :yikes: susan, though i might know where they are in manchester :shifty: gonna try confirm with a guy i know who works at the hotel at the weekend :yes:

Oh rite!!! Well, i kind of can't help laughing at B when he's banging away on Larrys' drum!!!! :ohmy:

And it's like they don't zoom in on B nearly enough but i do love when they go i non Edge for Zoo Station!

Spreaking of stations, i was in at Glasgow Central Station today picking up some info to read about the trains and was rather confused at first, but i def know what the fare will be and it's almost exactly as i though: £34 return......i think! They go on about some bus service going half the way, but luckily enough i think that from the weekend i go, i can get an actual train all the way! :wink:

Oh really! You reckon you might know the hotel Jem!! Ooooo!!!

But which of the concert's are you going to?

What bit of the DVD do you like then?

I hate this fucking ipod I'm about to cry I swear! The damn thing is a piece of shit! It won't do anything for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom