PLEBA girls party-backed up against the vending machine and nowhere to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS!!!!!!!! Can't stop staring at that pic of B!!!!!!! :combust:

The look on his face is pure :evil: :evil: :sexywink: :censored:

Sheesh! Pretty girls in all sizes shapes and flavors. :hmm: I think that may be why Bono REALLY wanted to be a rock star :yes: You know he loves all the attention :wink:

:hug: See you later Dazz!

dazzledbylight said:

I'm telling ya, dg, it's that Vermont fresh air she's breathing plus the genes.

see ya later.....

good old irish genes:drool:

DG! you do too stand a chance..what if we came at him together:drool: he'd probably faint dead away:drool:

WildHoney said:
I can imagine Bono ....

Is it Ali Or is it Dis...:giggle:

I got that SO many times during the concert....there is one pic I look just like her..it is actually scary. My BF was afraid Bono would mistake me for her:wink: I was sooo afraid too he he he:drool:

I have seriously gotten that alot though...I secretly love it ha ha ha...I didn't want to say anything earlier cause I didn't want anyone to be like "who the hell does she think she is" or something like that:wink:

Dismantled said:

I got that SO many times during the concert....there is one pic I look just like her..it is actually scary. My BF was afraid Bono would mistake me for her:wink: I was sooo afraid too he he he:drool:

I have seriously gotten that alot though...I secretly love it ha ha ha...I didn't want to say anything earlier cause I didn't want anyone to be like "who the hell does she think she is" or something like that:wink:

Now that I think about it, you DO look alot like Ali. Your hair's a little lighter, but I see the resemblance. :wink:

Dismantled said:

We wouldn't have said that!

You actually resemble her so much though. :drool:

I'm not wearing make-up either, since i never really do!! I'd prob wear it for spesh occasions tho'! It's just so bothersome and time consuming!!!! :huh: :madspit:

None of us need make-up! :sexywink: :up: :happy:

Bye Dazz&happy B drooling!!! :wave: :D

Aren't you able to post those pix Wild?

Here's another Clarence Photo of the bed and NI on the bed. It was so comfy the sort of bed you just sink into... I had a night i'll never forget, wonder if it was anything to do with it being Bono's bed ??

05bb5bdc.jpg

or the fact NI let me calll him Bono?? :yes: :yes: :sexywink:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

Now that I think about it, you DO look alot like Ali. Your hair's a little lighter, but I see the resemblance. :wink:

thanks DG and FLy...I seriously don't mind looking like Ali though..really I don't mind:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Well most of my background is Irish:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Me too......:hmm:
*decides she needs to hand around dis...*
Perhaps security will think you're her, and slip you backstage do his dressing room........and you will of course allow me to tag along...right?
:wink:

I wear makeup...not tons..but I do wear it
:reject:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
I'm not wearing make-up either, since i never really do!! I'd prob wear it for spesh occasions tho'! It's just so bothersome and time consuming!!!! :huh: :madspit:

None of us need make-up! :sexywink: :up: :happy:

Bye Dazz&happy B drooling!!! :wave: :D

Aren't you able to post those pix Wild?

Oh I know susan, makeup is such a pain sometimes....like DG..I go with just alittle eyeshadow sometimes

awww I am so glad I am getting to see most of you:hug: your all so pretty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom