PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I sure hope B is in a good mood when I get to meet him. :evil:

The first time I got to spend a few days with The Young Dubs when they were on tour, my friend and I had to leave really early to catch a red eye flight home. It was about 5 am and none of us had gone to sleep or stopped drinking all night. Well the lead singer was so wonderfully drunk, he kept asking me to stay with them. When I said that we really had to go he leaned over and sang the song that I'm named after in my ear. Then gave me a nice kiss goodbye. I about died. hehe

If Bono even touches me or speaks I think I will probably be in utter shock and just stand there like this. :ohmy: :giggle:

susanp6 said:
I'm sure there's lots of people NOT watching the same as you Bih!

I've been watching it like a total addict since it's first year! :love:

I totally love Davina&dermot on BBLB as well! They are great! :heart:

i loved the 1st 3, then gave up on last years! i don't have the patience to sit waiting for them to do something funny

i do love davina and dermot tho :heart:

Until my caps done.........(I fear it's gonna be long........I'm far too wordy...:tsk: )

Feast on this hot chick!!
sexychick.jpg

(I'm sorry....the pic cracks me up :lmao: )

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh no! :(
What happened? :hug: :hug:
I hope you didn't bust a cap (no pun intended) or anything like that...

Okay, as bad as that pun was, it actually made me laugh. :lol:

I haven't been to see my chiropractor lately :reject: and I think I slept funny last night...the pain is going from my neck to my jaw (mostly my jaw). It's TMJ Disorder type pain...and I think the worse part is, I had it just over a year ago, and was off school for weeks...I know as bad as it is now, it can get MUCH worse. I just hope it settles down before it gets that bad. :(

*done whining*

SG! :hug:

I think i'm going to go Bri! Sorry babe, but i really feel so much like lying down! Feel a little achy too from having this cold, but as soon as i'm back on the comp, it's the 1st thing i'll go to read!:wink:

Nite all! :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, as bad as that pun was, it actually made me laugh. :lol:

I haven't been to see my chiropractor lately :reject: and I think I slept funny last night...the pain is going from my neck to my jaw (mostly my jaw). It's TMJ Disorder type pain...and I think the worse part is, I had it just over a year ago, and was off school for weeks...I know as bad as it is now, it can get MUCH worse. I just hope it settles down before it gets that bad. :(

*done whining*

SG! :hug:

I can't help it...I'm a punny person...:tsk:
I think it's a disease...:laugh:
:hug:

Awww! :hug:
That sounds awful..and painful too! :( You can get something done to help though, right? :hug:

Russty Cat said:
*sigh* I sure hope B is in a good mood when I get to meet him. :evil:

The first time I got to spend a few days with The Young Dubs when they were on tour, my friend and I had to leave really early to catch a red eye flight home. It was about 5 am and none of us had gone to sleep or stopped drinking all night. Well the lead singer was so wonderfully drunk, he kept asking me to stay with them. When I said that we really had to go he leaned over and sang the song that I'm named after in my ear. Then gave me a nice kiss goodbye. I about died. hehe

If Bono even touches me or speaks I think I will probably be in utter shock and just stand there like this. :ohmy: :giggle:

thats cool about the young dubs guy :D

ditto with bono, i hope i'll at least be capable of saying thanks or hello or something :lol:

VP - i think you should go see your chiropractor, that sounds so painful :hug:

susanp6 said:
I think i'm going to go Bri! Sorry babe, but i really feel so much like lying down! Feel a little achy too from having this cold, but as soon as i'm back on the comp, it's the 1st thing i'll go to read!:wink:

Nite all! :wave:

night susan

hope you feel better soon, enjoy dermot and davina

:wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Shall we have a love fest?
Because you're the best. :hug: :heart:
:mushyclonelove:

:giggle:

:hug:I hope it feels better. :(

Ok, ok...I'm gonna go write...:tongue:

Crap, there was a reply in there, it seemed to disappear. :huh: I said:

Awww, thanks! :heart: :heart:

YOu really don't have to write one now if you'd rather stay and talk to everyone...just the fact that you're willing to makes me feel better. :)

And actually, i don't know if it's B, you girls, the Tylenol I took a bit ago, or a combination of everything, but I think it is starting to feel better...which is a good sign, cause before, nothing helped.

Last edited:
Nighty night Susan I hope you feel better soon too. :hug: :heart:

Well its time for me to go get the girls bathed and ready for bed. Bri I expect a good cap when I come back. :D Be back in a while. :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, thanks! :heart: :heart:

YOu really don't have to write one now if you'd rather stay and talk to everyone...just the fact that you're willing to makes me feel better. :)

:hug: :heart:

I've discovered the magic of opening two windows...:wink:.........but if I disappear..it's cause I'm lost in cappy land....:laugh:
And the least I could do for you is a cap. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom