PLEBA girls(and guy) party-come early, come late, come whenever you'd like!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

:scratch: too much blue crack...what are we again?

We're homosexual women. We all like men. I think. And if you don't, to each their own.

If that makes any sense at all.....

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

I didn't know The Edge was still in Vancouver :wink:

He's not in Vancouver....no....I didn't kidnap him and hide him in my closet....:shifty:

By the way....I just came back from having a banana :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Just as I can never look at hand sanitizer the same way again. I forgot to mention this, but yesterday I went to a drug store and I saw some and I just started laughing hysterically. Everyone was looking at me. :laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

We're homosexual women. We all like men. I think. And if you don't, to each their own.

no ....men:drool: I was just having trouble processing what a homesexual woman was.......I'm tired:yawn:

oh and yeah if you guys were wondering about me...I do not really "like" women...I love them:drool: no kidding...with all the goofing around in here people might wonder:shifty: ....not that it really matters mind you...but still if you were wondering.....:blahblah: :blahblah:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao:

No...really..I just ate three corn dogs.

more visuals:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I didn't have anything phallic (sp?) shaped for dinner.....now I wish I had...:lmao: tooo funny

dazzledbylight said:

the question is will Mu be hiding in one of his gutair cases?

The answer is yes!

I have been stretching for the last couple months and am now able to bend like a pretzel! I'll be able to fit into his guitar case with ease :wink:

Mucca!!! :ohmy: Actually whaen i was up north, ihad some banana with maple syrup on top! Beat that! :lol:

Mucca said:

The answer is yes!

I have been stretching for the last couple months and am now able to bend like a pretzel! I'll be able to fit into his guitar case with ease :wink:

Being able to bend like a pretzel also has other benefits as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom