Pleba Girls: All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd certainly put up with the leg-grabbing if he was going to massage it straight after!!!

Susan susan susan....hyper susan:crazy:

I cannot wait to see them either!!! How many days till may 28th?!! I don't know, do you? Does anyone know!!!! cannot wait!!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yoo-hoo Mucca!!! Yes well when you think about the idea of grabbing Bono, it's not surprising is it? :ohmy:

Mucca said:
Hey Dis!
Haven't seen you in a looooong time!
How are you?

hey mucca...yeah, I am in and out of here all the time.

I'm doin' alright, how are you?

Ahoy there Susan!!

lol I suppose I shouldn't be surprise anymore after being in here for so long:laugh:

I was listening to the second SD concert yesterday night.
Bono was completely off key in the first half of 40 :lol:

I wonder how the Anaheim show went

Are you busy with any college work rite now, Mucca?

I think i better try&get to bed a little earlier as i should do a good deal of my OU music course tom!

I guess the Anaheim show was pretty good, read about some ear piece problems B had and some of Edge's mic problems, he kept cutting out and stuff like that..but over all seemed pretty damn good. They switched up the setlist a whole lot which was awesome, brought back alot of songs.

Dismantled said:

hey mucca...yeah, I am in and out of here all the time.

I'm doin' alright, how are you?

Not bad...school started again..BOOO!
It's taking up precious PLEBA time :tongue:

But I'm totally hyped about the upcoming concert!!! :hyper:
Only 20 days left!!!!! :dancing:

I can't believe it's so soon!

Wild knidly gave me the whole of the 1st SD show&B does sound a bit shaky to start with, but Edge is in fine form isn't he?

susanp6 said:
Are you busy with any college work rite now, Mucca?

I think i better try&get to bed a little earlier as i should do a good deal of my OU music course tom!

High school stuff. Only 3 days into school and already the teachers are piling the workload on. :huh:

lol I've noticed you've been going to bed at 5-6 am these days! :tsk:

How is the music course going?

Mucca said:

Not bad...school started again..BOOO!
It's taking up precious PLEBA time :tongue:

But I'm totally hyped about the upcoming concert!!! :hyper:
Only 20 days left!!!!! :dancing:

I can't believe it's so soon!

Awww you get to go in 20 days:madspit: according to susan I have to wait 55:( but I am sooooooooo excited! Which one are you going to???

School? Whats that:wink: ugh, I cannot believe I have been out for 4 years now.... oh yeah...I remember what school is now...I work at one:huh:

Dismantled said:
I guess the Anaheim show was pretty good, read about some ear piece problems B had and some of Edge's mic problems, he kept cutting out and stuff like that..but over all seemed pretty damn good. They switched up the setlist a whole lot which was awesome, brought back alot of songs.

I heard they sang Mysterious Ways! :drool:

Edge sounds absolutely great!! I really love the chorus part in Electric Co. And his Fly solo :drool:

Mucca said:

I heard they sang Mysterious Ways! :drool:

Edge sounds absolutely great!! I really love the chorus part in Electric Co. And his Fly solo :drool:

Yes! Wild and I were all excited over mysterious ways earlier...she was telling me all about her "sexy" dance she does.:shh:

Dismantled said:

Awww you get to go in 20 days:madspit: according to susan I have to wait 55:( but I am sooooooooo excited! Which one are you going to???

School? Whats that:wink: ugh, I cannot believe I have been out for 4 years now.... oh yeah...I remember what school is now...I work at one:huh:

lol 55 days can go by pretty quickly.
I'm going to the second Vancouver show. Still trying to get tix to the first one :huh:

Do you teach?

Dismantled said:

Yes! Wild and I were all excited over mysterious ways earlier...she was telling me all about her "sexy" dance she does.:shh:

:ohmy:

I'm sure her routine is nicely polished and ready to be unleashed on Bono anytime.:sexywink:

Mucca said:

lol 55 days can go by pretty quickly.
I'm going to the second Vancouver show. Still trying to get tix to the first one :huh:

Do you teach?

I hope 55 days goes by quickly! geez:madspit:

yeah, I teach Special Education....its alot of fun:crazy: no....it is we have a great time:yes:

and I have my degree in Anthropology...so how the heck I ended up doing this...I'll never know..:huh:

I'm a bad girl, Mucca! The music course is very interesting&i'm doing not bad, but i really need to get more done&not be tempted on here quite as much if i'm to do well, but isn't it soooooooooo hard to resist! :scream: :no: :tsk:

I will vow to try&get off in 2 hours!

I was in on the mysterious ways dance too, remember!! :(

So you have the same degree as ruff then? Wow! :wink:

Dismantled said:

I hope 55 days goes by quickly! geez:madspit:

yeah, I teach Special Education....its alot of fun:crazy: no....it is we have a great time:yes:

and I have my degree in Anthropology...so how the heck I ended up doing this...I'll never know..:huh:

lol
Cool :up:

I'm kind of interested in being a teacher. It looks pretty fun to teach in a highschool.

Susan - I can understand your pain....especially when Bri is posting those caps!! :drool:
Good luck in leaving here :wink:

susanp6 said:
I was in on the mysterious ways dance too, remember!! :(

So you have the same degree as ruff then? Wow! :wink:

oh yeah...sorry susan:( :hug: I was in one of my hurried typing frenzys, didn't mean to leave you out buddy:hug:

Yes ruff and I have the same degree, and bono said anthropology....which is WAY cool:wink: :drool:

Mucca said:

lol
Cool :up:

I'm kind of interested in being a teacher. It looks pretty fun to teach in a highschool.

Susan - I can understand your pain....especially when Bri is posting those caps!! :drool:
Good luck in leaving here :wink:

being a teacher is great, you have to have a great sense of humor becasue the kids will test your nerves...not just test them..they will take your nerves...rip them out and stomp on them...and sometimes its all you can do NOT to strangle someone. I think you'd do great:yes:

I know Dis! That's so brill the way he said i want a pic with my anthropology friend!!!!

You're totally forgiven! :hug: :hug:

You're so rite about that comment&the fact that Bri shoulda been hear for that!!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom