Pictures from Nice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's how she's branded, Advah.

Hopefully the people in France knows who she is. :wink:

kellyahern said:

Yes, St.Tropez is right by Nice or in Nice I think :).

Sorry I've just read this. St Tropez is not that close to Nice actually, it's a small village at about 1h15-45 from Nice by car, let alone in summer when the roads are totally crowded.:huh: It's really quicker to get there by boat. :)

@Jamila: well I'm in France and I asked my friends to be sure, none of them heard of her! :lol: Maybe she's in a band and thus not really known alone..:hmm: You made me curious, I'll investigate about it!

Edit: here's a little map I found to clear things up about Nice and St Tropez: http://www.mediterranean-adventure.com/pics/riviera.jpg.
Just to give you an idea, it took me about one hour to go from the place called 'St Raphael' to Nice. And 3 hours to go back there. :lol:

PopDaisy said:

Don't know if he's a companion or what, but that blonde dude in the white hat is so totally checking out Stipey's ass.

:wink: :D

PopDaisy

Not to fuel any rumors or anything, but I saw that guy get onto Stipey's bus the last time I saw REM in Chicago. A few of the "bigger" REM fans (the ones that know everything about them where I don't) said that he was his boyfriend.

At least he looks like the same guy. He could also be checking out his man-purse. :wink:

sraphim said:

there were less than 50.000 people, actually... the stadium is very small, and doesn't have many sitting places :huh:
nothing compared to Nou Camp, anyway :D

53.000, actually. At least this number was mentioned in the local newspaper (Nice Matin) the next morning.

Jup that's right; they were expecting 53.000 to come for the concert, and it looks like they all were there. (who wouldn't come though??)

getting this thread up again because i didn't know where else to post this..

apparantly bono and edge are leaving nice for canada this weekend already

anjarw said:
getting this thread up again because i didn't know where else to post this..

apparantly bono and edge are leaving nice for canada this weekend already

:hyper: :hyper:

I don't know about anyone else but this month vacation has seemed like 8 years to me.:huh:

Edgette said:

Not to fuel any rumors or anything, but I saw that guy get onto Stipey's bus the last time I saw REM in Chicago. A few of the "bigger" REM fans (the ones that know everything about them where I don't) said that he was his boyfriend.

At least he looks like the same guy. He could also be checking out his man-purse. :wink:

That man-purse is commonly referred to by my partner and I as a "murse" :p And no, neither one of us carry them, nor will you catch us dead with one. LOL. To each their own, though. :) Great pictures on this thread! Thanks so much for posting!

Last edited:
some new ones:

7d4ec9a8.jpg

f30fa442.jpg

e245b340.jpg

20ddeb3f.jpg

c8283238.jpg

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

thanks Kelly - relief to know that Bono hasn't really changed his look in the last 2 weeks :wink:

Edge looks really hot:drool:

sami0201 said:
thanks for the pics!!

who are the other people with them?

the man with the dark shirt unbuttoned (and it's not bono...) is bernard henri levy--he is an author. the caption says the other people are his son and companion, i think.

he wrote the book "who killed daniel pearl"

i tried to post an amazon link, but it was not working.....

Last edited:
caragriff said:

the man with the dark shirt unbuttoned (and it's not bono...) is bernard henri levy--he is an author. the caption says the other people are his son and companion, i think.

i tried to post an amazon link, but it was not working.....

caragriff said:

that's right :up:
he's also a philosopher

Back
Top Bottom