Pics That Defy Explanation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MonaVox said:

Such are the wonders of Photoshop :)

attachment.php
MODEL.JPG

hippyactress said:

*cries*

I'm so distraught! You mean that isn't really Edge? Dammit, that's my fav picture of him...I never knew it was photoshop work...

*weeps*

:no:

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
*sob* that's so disappointing!
*contributes*

fireextinguish.jpg

hippyactress said:

*cries*

I'm so distraught! You mean that isn't really Edge? Dammit, that's my fav picture of him...I never knew it was photoshop work...

*weeps*

lmao......... i find this highly amusing since i put that pic up in my edge gallery one my site............ hahahaha! disillusion the masses! that's what i say!! muahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Bonochick said:

LMFAO. I spewed water all over the screen as soon as I laid eyes on that pic..

:bono: : Oops, I KNEW I shouldn't have left all those PLEBA girls up there while I vaulted over the balcony.

hippyactress said:
I can't get over the trauma of finding out that pic isn't really Edge :(

I confess, I didn't realize it until I spied that pic in a magazine.

Some of you may have the magazine it's in...it's in the British GQ with Kylie Minoque on the cover...the one with the article on U2 in it.

adamswildhoney said:
nonipublic725.jpg

Lookie I just found!

Hey, Bono navel!
Seeing all these odd older pics of the band I think that back in the day when they were way broke and trying to make it they would have their friends take pictures of them doing stuff that they thought looked cool. Like maybe they're at someone's house, their school or whatever in their coolest clothes really trying to sell that they were rock stars.

never trust a cowboy..

daisybean said:
attachment.php

Should I get in the truck and drive off into the sunset or should I get out and let this girl feel my butt?

Okay that was lame.....
:lol:

I think he was trying to be a cowboy.. hoping he could show off to Mona.

check out his boots :lol:

hippyactress said:

*cries*

*weeps*

[color=royal blue]:yes: Echo my Guru made that :yes:

P.S. MWAHA at Bono's belly button

P.P.S. hugs and candy to Olive for the Cowboy Reference ;) :D
[/color]

Last edited:
This whole thread = :laugh:

Some questionable ones of Bono and Adam....

Why does Adam look so scared???
3348774%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E845%3E4%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232395%3A6364%3Bnu0mrj

Ok. Is it just me or do Bono and Adam look like they took the short bus to school in this one? :p
3348774%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E845%3E4%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232395%3A63647nu0mrj

And WHAT is Adam planning on doing with that hose? :eyebrow:
3348774%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E845%3E4%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323953%3B784%3Cnu0mrj

That pole dancing pic of the band....That isn't larry on the left is it? It looks more like one of those shoots guggi filled in for. I just cannot see larry posing like that!

RavenStar said:
That pole dancing pic of the band....That isn't larry on the left is it? It looks more like one of those shoots guggi filled in for. I just cannot see larry posing like that!

You're right... That Guggi was going around trying to ruin Larry's reputation!

this is seriously the worst pic of adam I've ever seen! He looks hideous!
*ducks as Adam girls throw things at her*

Attachments

• hideous.jpg
    hideous.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 87
larry looks friggin weird in this pic!....welll they all look weird, but larry looks especially weird

Attachments

• pn006119.jpg
    pn006119.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom