pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, agreed :yes: And he looks the same age as he had back then as well!!! :D

Hey u2bonogirl, was it your birthday recently? :)

No spring chicken? What does that have to do with his hair? A person can have any length at any age. This haircut does make him look older in the face. It's not the length that bothers me, it's the style, especially the top. If it were longer on top and combed back, I'd have no problem with it.

^^ i agree with you 100%.

the style is too short and choppy on the top, he needs to have his hair a tad longer. hopefully he reads this and grows it out! :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty:

it is still on tv here.. I saw it yesterday, even tho I know every ep by heart.. I grew up with them :)

bonointherainu2shirtdenvernov1.jpg

You can get the Tin Tin books at the library in the U.S. I didn't know there was a TV show. Now I want to see it!

LOL I loved Captain Haddock and the opera singer who never got his name right.

The Jewel Song!

Where is this pic from, with the U2 jerseys? Is it raining (or is Bono sweating big time)? :)

I wouldn't worry about his hair being too short...it seems like by the time we'll actually get to see a NEW picture, it'll be halfway down his back! :wink: (Not that I don't appreciate the latest pictures...I'm just ever so slightly impatient for more! Uh, NOW!)

Rini said:

You can get the Tin Tin books at the library in the U.S. I didn't know there was a TV show. Now I want to see it!

LOL I loved Captain Haddock and the opera singer who never got his name right.

The Jewel Song!

Where is this pic from, with the U2 jerseys? Is it raining (or is Bono sweating big time)? :)

Denver, nov 12, 1997 :)
this is the 2nd one I have of it.. that's all
bonoindenveru2shirt1ot.jpg

Galeongirl said:

Denver, nov 12, 1997 :)
this is the 2nd one I have of it.. that's all
bonoindenveru2shirt1ot.jpg

NO NO NO!!! Jacksonville, Florida Nov 12th, 1997....(two days after my bellydance might i add ;)!!!) The Jacksonville Jaguars gave them those jerseys!! What a night that was....one of the best shows i've seen!! Linda (girl mentioned in various books because she had straddled bono during one of their only babyface performances on zootv, and bob hewson didn't approve) was the lovely lady onstage that night in jacksonville for her 2nd time.....oh what a NIGHT!!!! sigh....:drool:

Last edited:
i like the short hair better. the long hair made him look older i think. same with larry, im waiting for him to cut his hair now too

popbellydancer said:

NO NO NO!!! Jacksonville, Florida Nov 12th, 1997....(two days after my bellydance might i add ;)!!!) The Jacksonville Jaguars gave them those jerseys!! What a night that was....one of the best shows i've seen!! Linda (girl mentioned in various books because she had straddled bono during one of their only babyface performances on zootv, and bob hewson didn't approve) was the lovely lady onstage that night in jacksonville for her 2nd time.....oh what a NIGHT!!!! sigh....:drool:
\\

tell me about that bellydance :ohmy:
also, did Bono recognize that Linda?

I have to say he looks v. good (silly and obvious but hey!) I just hope he don't dig out that muscle shirt he had! But yeah it suits him and he does look slightly younger with it!

Edit: yeah that one ^

Total U2 Nut said:

I can imagine being blind and wearing those sunglasses...

... or maybe that's just me :eyebrow:

Yes he does look blind. But then again, as bad as he looks in that pic he wouldn't want to see himself :laugh: seriously there are some good Pop pics, but that has got to be the worst Bono pic I've ever seen.

He also looks blind in the "Passengers" pics, the small, round glasses and the hat and beard, he looks like an old blind man begging on the street. The Fly shades were dark but cool, you can tell he's looking around, seeing, filming, etc. and most others you can see his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom