pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:

WOW! Never seen this before. Would love if anyone has a bigger version. Thanks MadDaisy! :)

Yeah, I've been looking for a bigger version of this myself! :wink: I did find this one...think it's just enlarged, 'cause it looks blurry to me. Oh well! Here you go, anyway....

bonobatman3.jpg

And short-haired Bono being petted. <???>

alittleshoulderpop.jpg

Oh Yes... tell us about that too...(about meeting him today) :lol: the short hair thing completely distracted me!

And Thank you Mot!!!!!! :D

Bona Vox said:
Good news, girls!
Bono has SHORT HAIR again!!! :drool:
I met him today in a town near Dublin and I really could not believe it- he cut off his hair! Similar to Pop-times, but different colour (more red...) Photos soon ;)

STOP THE PRESS! Really?

Bona Vox said:
Good news, girls!
Bono has SHORT HAIR again!!! :drool:
I met him today in a town near Dublin and I really could not believe it- he cut off his hair! Similar to Pop-times, but different colour (more red...) Photos soon ;)

WOW !!!! How cool...you met him? Congrats and looking forward to the pics !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, met him today! Nothing much to say I guess, just the same as all the rest *lol*
I went to a seaside town, spent some time at the sea and then I walked around a small town! There he was- sitting in a cafe!!! First I couldn't believe it was him - I mean: I did not expect short hair ;) But I saw Gavin next to him! We sat down at a table near his one and tried not to stare ;) When he was about to leave I asked for a photograph! He was really nice :) Talked something about "loving Cologne" as that is near the town where I usually live... And then he left after some small talk! But I forgot to ask him for an autograph and so I followed him and he finally signed my bag! He said "Bags are my speciality" and the way he said it was really funny!

By the way- I don't know how to post my pic! Could someone post it here?!

The 2nd one again
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/5968/bonosmall8ri.jpg

I'm usually next to him in that pic- but I look strange so I edited it ;)

Last edited:
Bona Vox said:
Yeah, met him today! Nothing much to say I guess, just the same as all the rest *lol*
I went to a seaside town, spent some time at the sea and then I walked around a small town! There he was- sitting in a cafe!!! First I couldn't believe it was him - I mean: I did not expect short hair ;) But I saw Gavin next to him! We sat down at a table near his one and tried not to stare ;) When he was about to leave I asked for a photograph! He was really nice :) Talked something about "loving Cologne" as that is near the town where I usually live... And then he left after some small talk! But I forgot to ask him for an autograph and so I followed him and he finally signed my bag! He said "Bags are my speciality" and the way he said it was really funny!

By the way- I don't know how to post my pic! Could someone post it here?!

The 2nd one again
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/5968/bonosmall8ri.jpg

I'm usually next to him in that pic- but I look strange so I edited it ;)

great pictures and congrats!! Bono looks fabulous !! Thanks for posting

Bona Vox, I was so excited, I forgot to say thank you! Thank you for the pictures, the story and the breaking news!

I love the short hair and the color...he looks so cute! :wink:

Yeah, I also really like his new look! :)
And he was so nice, too! (But I talked too much ;))
Can't forget the way he said "Bags are my speciality" *lol*

Thanks for your congratulations... Had to share the "short-hair"-Bono story with you!

:wink:

Excuse me, I'm going to have to let myself go for a moment ---- :drool: :drool:

... okay, I'm done. :D I just had to express my glee at this development. Now if only Larry will take the hint... :shifty:

Souly said:

WOW! Bona Vox, so happy for you that you had this great chance to meet him!! It must have been nice that you met him during a time he wasn't surrounded by hundreds of fans for a change. GREAT photo! He looks younger with his hair shorter. It's very flattering to him.
Thanks for sharing the story and the amazing photos. Did you happen to mention anything about his new cut during your chat?

I wonder how many fans are going to try and get him to sign their bags, now that he claims they are his "specialty" lol.

thanks kelly and souly too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom