pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread... and I'm kicking myself that I haven't frequented PLEBA in such a long time!

I'd just like to say Yay! That Bono's cut his hair finally... I was not loving that "hobo" look of his. :wink: (You can say I'm a big fan of the short hair on men ;)) [I.E.: POP and ATYCLB-- I loved Bono's hair in the BD video the best. :drool:]

I'm a BD hair lover too :drool: The short all over and fuzzy thing in the front is great

I'll just post a few popchop pics I like and then get the heck out of here :shifty:

3467%3A34%3C2%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232364%3A5566%3A8ot1lsi

3467%3A34%3C2%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232357992776%3Bot1lsi

Can't remember if this ones been posted yet
3467%3A34%3C2%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323546%3C9%3A465ot1lsi

I FORGOT

:eek: :laugh: :eek:

How could FORGET :huh:........his AB hairstylings!!??!! :tsk:

:giggle:

It's not like I don't look at the UTEOTW vid and drool over both Bono AND Edge there {and the Song itself :wink:} - a few times a month!!!

In that case I'd say- Jt, AB & Edun/Macy's hair are MY faves and Elevation a close second :).

And that first of the short hair pics you posted JCOS, previous 'page'......is quite yummy, too.
But I guess I don't really consider THAT to be "short hair". Not in comparison to PopChop & Buzz.

like I said... i'll get used to this one :wink:

I know the comment was made quite awhiel ago now, but I don't have a lot of computer access right now. I would just like to state that I do not think bono has implants...I was only kidding

:faint: thinking of Bono's new haircut...I'm so excited....

One more thing...

I showed the picture to my friends at school...and for some reason they thought he was cuter (not that they think he's cute generally) with long hair :huh: I don't get it...

But one of my friends also said he looked like a chicken...so I was going to show her that picture someone has as their display pic where his hair is sticking straight up, but I can't remember whos display that is

u2bonogirl said:
I thought I got over my PLEBA obsession when I met my husband
My old masses of pictures still lay in my photobucket account, waiting to be unearthed :|

u2bonogirl there is always room for Bono in any relationship .
I'm looking forward to your pics . :wave:

bono_212 said:
One more thing...

I showed the picture to my friends at school...and for some reason they thought he was cuter (not that they think he's cute generally) with long hair :huh: I don't get it...

But one of my friends also said he looked like a chicken...so I was going to show her that picture someone has as their display pic where his hair is sticking straight up, but I can't remember whos display that is

chrissy it was I think
and he DOES look like a chick now! :giggle: cute baby chick Bono

bono_212 said:
One more thing...

Because he DOES look cuter with long hair! His face looks rougher and less attractive without the hair. I'm really having a hard time understanding why so many of you like this, he looks much worse! Has Ali copied him yet? Pics?

Babydoll said:

chicken, hahahah! baby chick :drool:

yea he is as cute as a baby chicken! *thinks of getting pet chick and trimming its feathers to pop chop and naming it Bono or Paul Hewson!*

:lol:

There is rock and roll poultry: Crested Polish chickens. The roosters look like Rod Stewart! :D
http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Polish/BRKPolishBanty.html

These baby chicks may look more like Bono now:

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Polish/BRKPolChix.html

(going out to see which of my chickens looks like Bono!) :D

Last edited:
Laurel Hill said:

Because he DOES look cuter with long hair! His face looks rougher and less attractive without the hair. I'm really having a hard time understanding why so many of you like this, he looks much worse! Has Ali copied him yet? Pics?

maybe we like it because we like Bono more rough? ever thought of that? :rolleyes:

I know I do... Chick Bono :drool:
cool sites rini!

Galeongirl said:

maybe we like it because we like Bono more rough? ever thought of that? :rolleyes:

I know I do... Chick Bono :drool:
cool sites rini!

I don't like any man rough :( There are already enough men who look like this and I hate seeing it.

I want Bono to look like the Stay angel :angel: so pretty :cute:

Laurel Hill said:

I don't like any man rough :( There are already enough men who look like this and I hate seeing it.

I want Bono to look like the Stay angel :angel: so pretty :cute:

well that's a thing of personal opinion and taste, not much to argue about :)
I loved sexy zootv Bono and Elevation, but I liked pop, not the bald mind you!!!!! I hated that!!! but the short hair is ok.. he looks so adorable, I want to ruffle it! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom