PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I know, it was just the perfect ending - I was crying my eyes out and then there's a story twist and the next thing I hear is 'Walk on' starting to play and I knew everything was going to be alright :hyper: :reject: :laugh:

BonoPicWall31.jpg

He's just gorgeous. :heart:

Sami Your great grandma sounds like a hoot :lol:

No you didn't scare me away, sorry - I was basking in the afterglow of an incredible story :love: I love beiong so totally swept away into a story - but my mom was scared because I was crying so I had to assure her I'm alright :reject:

I'm ok girls! My parents told my brother about my dad today and I'm not really sure how he's taking it. :uhoh: They put it off because he is the biggest worrywart on the planet and has a lot of anxiety issues. So I hope he'll be ok with everything that's going on.

Things are winding down, thankfully, Bri. :) :hug: Our last day of clinical is on Tuesday and I only have one major assignment left. How about yourself?

FlyYourKite said:
I'm ok girls! My parents told my brother about my dad today and I'm not really sure how he's taking it. :uhoh: They put it off because he is the biggest worrywart on the planet and has a lot of anxiety issues. So I hope he'll be ok with everything that's going on.

Things are winding down, thankfully, Bri. :) :hug: Our last day of clinical is on Tuesday and I only have one major assignment left. How about yourself?

:hug::heart:
I'm sure with you there, he'll be ok.

That's good! I've got some presentations coming up :yikes: (I hate presentations)..and two papers left till the end of the year. Not too bad. I shall survive! :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's good! I've got some presentations coming up :yikes: (I hate presentations)..and two papers left till the end of the year. Not too bad. I shall survive! :happy:

That still sounds like too much! Stupid school and teachers. :angry: You're a smart cookie though :love: :wink:

Presentations are the worst. :hug: I get all clammy and to quote Lindsay Lohan "my stomach felt like it was going to fall out my butt" :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

That still sounds like too much! Stupid school and teachers. :angry: You're a smart cookie though :love: :wink:

Presentations are the worst. :hug: I get all clammy and to quote Lindsay Lohan "my stomach felt like it was going to fall out my butt" :lol:

:lmao: Mean Girls. :love:

I hate them too. :yikes:

you come out at night
that's when the energy comes
and the dark side's light
and the vampires roam
you strut your rasta wear
and your suicide poem
and a cross from a faith
that died before Jesus came
you're building a mystery

you live in a church