PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buck Owens Died today :sad:

He's an artist whose music has been around me for my whole life; my parents listened to him, there have been different periods in which I listened to him a lot; and he heavily influenced Dwight Yoakam who is probably my favorite modern era country musician :sad:

It wasn't a big surprise; he's 76 and has been dealing with throat cancer for some time from what I understand. Still, the world seems a little quieter tonight; knowing he's gone

sami0201 said:
:lol: Fly! What are you getting? :love:

There are still a few things I need to decide for sure on, but in light of everything that's gone on so far this year I want a lotus flower. I've always admired them and what they represent and it just seems right to get it now. I can't decide if I want colour in it or not. Underneath, I want "therein lies the denouement" in nice lettering.

:)

FlyYourKite said:
That would be beautiful SG! :up: Do you know where you'd like to put it?

I've always wanted a tattoo on my lower leg, but I'm not sure really. I keep changing my mind every time I get close to actually getting it :reject:

:hug: Good Night Sami, Sweet dreams

:hug: Hi Weldy

~BrightestStar~ said:
*has intense and wimpy fear of needles*

:reject:

I'd be one of those people the guys on Miami ink mock mercilessly :sad:

:lol:

Like Larry? :giggle:

He really wanted his tattoo for a long time before he got it but he was scared. :cute: He had to get his courage from a bottle :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I've always wanted a tattoo on my lower leg, but I'm not sure really. I keep changing my mind every time I get close to actually getting it :reject:

:hug: Better to wait then until you decide for sure!

Bri :lol: I had money bet that I would freak out like some of the Miami Ink clients too! Thankfully they didnt' have to pick me up off the floor after. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^^ It is isn't it! :giggle::cute:

Aww...Lardence :cute:

I'm even wimpier than him though, I don't even have my ears pierced. :reject: :lol:

And I heard they did it the home made way, a la Grease :yikes:

I would've guessed that, but I never knew for sure.

I've been asking around about that; trying to figure out when Larry got his pierced; working on an idea for my next chapter :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:bono: I've got a great idea! :hyper:
:larry: :uhoh:
:bono:...just hold still....
:larry: :...EDGE!!!!!

:lmao:

And don't forget: :adam:
3.gif

Back
Top Bottom