PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, if I don't appear for a while, I've killed myself with a rusty spork because of this goddamned impossible essay.

Or there's a rusty spork protruding from my art history teacher's back and I'm on the run...etc.

Can you give me a hand or some advice? :shifty: After all, you're the splinter expert here.

I think if you soak it in Epsom salt, it helps to dislodge it.*

*Am not a medical doctor, just like to play doctor. Specialize in hand examinations.

:crack: Awesome. I couldn't find it so had to ask my mom. An ultra strong flashlight and a needle on, and it's finally gone. Not even a 20th of an inch big, but holy fuck that hurt with every step I took! :scream:

Bono looks SO DRUNK there. He can berely put out a normal sentence, see Larry and Edge saving the day. :lmao:

I think if you soak it in Epsom salt, it helps to dislodge it.*

*Am not a medical doctor, just like to play doctor. Specialize in hand examinations.
Oh that sounds neat(wiki'd it). :hmm: Don't think I've seen that here before. I used Soda, sodiumcarbonate. It helps clean wounds and soften the wounds. :) Probably similar use as the magnesium salt.

You need a goddamn prize for that!!!

:shifty: And I know what I'm doing for Christmas this year...

Yes Irish cream :drool:

Ohhhhhhhhhh i found a nice piece of Irish meat ....:shifty:

Haha , Srsly you need to hook me and GG up when we all go to Dub! :D
I need my own Irishman. And he needs to be my exact height like Bono.

Okay he needs to be Bono

I think Jemma was hooking me up, so yeah, I'll hook you up after I've hooked her up and she hooked me up. :wink: And yes, that was a fun sentence to type.

Looking at your speed of hooking up, I'm already hooked up before you are hooked up! I'll just hook myself up then. I'm no waiter.

Oh that sounds neat(wiki'd it). :hmm: Don't think I've seen that here before. I used Soda, sodiumcarbonate. It helps clean wounds and soften the wounds. :) Probably similar use as the magnesium salt. ..

Glad you got it out! Ive used it for puncture wounds. It helps draw out all the gross stuff so less chance of an infection. Sounds like the same result.

I love that Bono is drunk a lot but it doesn't seem to ever be Celebrity Rehab drunk.

Doing math homework that is due Tuesday. Thank God for Salman Khan @ Khan Academy and people who do videos like his.

GQproofs1.jpg

Bringing these over from the last thread. I am just loving Ad's pose in that first one. :drool:
Brings back good memories...
2u95sli.jpg

Looking at your speed of hooking up, I'm already hooked up before you are hooked up! I'll just hook myself up then. I'm no waiter.
Yeah that's probably true.

:sigh:

Wish we had some handsome Irishmen on the study. Though, if we had it'd be just my luck that he wouldn't be interested.

Glad you got it out! Ive used it for puncture wounds. It helps draw out all the gross stuff so less chance of an infection. Sounds like the same result.

I love that Bono is drunk a lot but it doesn't seem to ever be Celebrity Rehab drunk.

Doing math homework that is due Tuesday. Thank God for Salman Khan @ Khan Academy and people who do videos like his.

Yep. That's neat stuff. And it makes my foot nice and soft. Have to wash it off first as it's slippery as hell! :lol:

What kinda math do you have?

Bono's umbrella rules.

I found it easiest to focus on that other than the soaking wet band members :shifty:, otherwise I'd be lost.

Hi MacAmy :D

I didn't even remember the umbrella for that song. I was focused on shirtless Adam and soaking wet Larry in a white shirt being so close to me. :shifty: I wasn't much of an Adam girl before, but hot damn....

Back
Top Bottom