PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How are you going, Dazz?

This keyboard and mouse here are wireless, which is fine and dandy, except when I hold down the shift key and it only does the first letter as a capital, and the rest are lower case.

But it's small potatoes!

Weather's suddenly warmed up here, something like 23C (73F), Spring is coming!

good night FA :wave:

just saw them (NASA photos)

magical stuff out there!:hyper::drool:

ah yes....

with all going on.......... i forgot your Spring is almost here! :hyper::applaud:

well we've had one of the grayest (plus rain) summers in a long time! :angry:

even the lousy too grey spring of ?04 that went on into mid june FINALLY started to get better by July.

Not THIS summer. :madspit: :sigh:

it supposed to be nice again by Mon here.

I'm doing Ok ali........

tho I'm still somewhat fuzzy-minded after all the
upset we went through.....

and as i'm reorganizing and tosing out stuff.... I see things I want to tell my friend about.........forgetting the obvious.....
since the odds are ususlly from 3 to 1 -- 7 to 1 plus? that unless you are horrifically injuried in an accident' or badly burned in a fire, or you are really frail & old, that most of the time a person will get better and return home to further improve, or at least be stable enough to stay at home.
so part of my mind "reads" her as being out of the hospital ='s being home ( vs being dead ) . :crack: fuck it.............:|
(last night i dropped in to her parents house to pay a shiva call ( jewish tradition of ?offical mourning for X days- visit the family after the burial for several days, and bring food & stuff so they don't ahve to do as much)

sorry chipper gal, here

as long as I am really into something .........and even sometimes since we shared some major interests together... it drifts in at times ..... I'm having some fun. <thank goodness!!> and it's much worse for my sis & our other friend (who was her husband/partner )....

you mean even if you keep holding down the shift key it still only gives you the first letter as a CAP?

Yeah... I think maybe the wireless signal gets confused and stops registering that the key is still down. :shrug:

I'm doing Ok ali........

tho I'm still somewhat fuzzy-minded after all the
upset we went through.....

:hug: :hug: I never know what to say, but I'm thinking of you... I know it must be hard, especially thinking of the things you didn't get to say. I like to think that she still would hear you.

Aaand I need to go buy potatoes. :wave: Nearly dinner time here... I'm having to cook proper meals for my parents and it's a bit of a learning curve! Can't get away with packet pasta here. *L*

Seeya Dazz :hug:

Oy... I just got home almost had a head on collision cause of some stupid moron was speeding up behind me when I was making a turn pushing me out of my line forcing me to turn and almost hit another car head on. 35mph zone and right after the stupid moron speeds by like he's a freaking race car driver! Scared the crap out of me. I already have car paranoia and was finally starting to get over it until that happened, and I'm sure the poor old guy in his car that we almost hit probably had a heart attack. I'm all shaking haven't said a word since I came in. Thank the big guy upstairs for protecting all of us and not letting that happen. but oy... :sigh: back to ground zero for me for driving cause I'm back to being scared.

Today is almost the 8th anniversary of my grandmother's death who I was raised by with my Daddy, I was extremely close to her and it feels like yesterday she was just here watching a football game with us, I still haven't gotten over death to me she is still here. I miss her alot :(

Glad it's the weekend for me can relax a little bit other than having to do some homework.

:hug: :hug:

My work schedule was posted today for the 17th-23rd. I'm off all of the days I requested. :hyper:

There are shifts available on the 20th and 21st, should I pick them up? :lol:

Hi/Bye~ zu!:wave::hug:

I had to pick up some newspapers and stuff
I didn't leave the apt till 10PM.
And I had an errand to do on-line.
So here I is (was). :D

hope I'll catch you tomorrow or at the Chi SLP!:hyper:

I might have to sit in on that one and THEN go 'clean' until my show. It's only a month from tomorrow until Dallas. I think I can go a month without watching any vids or being in on a setlist party. Unless something really amazing or :drool:worthy happens. Then y'all will come get me, right?

Zooey, do you want me to put you on my call list for the shows? Ultraviolet is taken, but the rest is up for grabs. :wink:

I bought a backup battery for my phone. I'm going to try and be conservative, but I'm going to need to reach my mom and stuff before and after the shows. So I bought a 2nd battery. It was only $2.96 plus shipping. Yay amazon!

Zooey, do you want me to put you on my call list for the shows? Ultraviolet is taken, but the rest is up for grabs. :wink:

I bought a backup battery for my phone. I'm going to try and be conservative, but I'm going to need to reach my mom and stuff before and after the shows. So I bought a 2nd battery. It was only $2.96 plus shipping. Yay amazon!

If they play any of the following, will you call me?
Elevation, Desire, or Electrical Storm

Also, you can call or text me while y'all are in line. I don't know what days of the week your shows are but I'd love to talk to you and Jem - keep you from getting too bored, you know!

i'm not worried about my phone. I'm more worried about my ipod(s). My shuffle died (due to my not treating it well) which sucks for running. And my big 30GB video ipod, which I planned on keeping me company while traveling and in line, won't hold a charge. :scream: I can't really afford to get a new one of either right now!

Zooey, I think Apple is having sales on some of the older model ipods. But if you want to, you should save up for the new ipod touch 3rd generation. :drool: I think it comes in 32 and 64 GB models. If I could, I'd get one. I love mine.

And yes, we will call/text you! Shows are Sunday and Monday, so Sunday would work out best for you.

Back
Top Bottom