PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my tent to go up today. It is really big. I tried to get one that is smaller, but I couldn't find one

:silent:

;)

I think Jem and I should get a tent. Not only for convenience, but for the possibility of endless jokes about pitching a tent.
:hyper:

Doooo eeeet! :lmao:
You guys will die laughing!

DG, let me know if you guys definitly are.

BTW, the GA line has already started in Chicago

Sweet holy joe from kmart. That's insane. God I hope they don't do that in TO, I won't stand a chance! :crazy: :scream:

Yeah, its him. In Barcelona, I heard the line was at 800 something at 6am the day of the show.

:crack:

This reminds me of when Star Wars: The Phantom Menace premiered and all the fanboys were camped out in front of the theatres.

Hey Laura and Reggo and FA :wave:

I actually would prefer if they came towards the end of next year rather than the beginning... give me more time to save up money and holidays! But our dollar is doing pretty well at the moment, which is always a good sign when it comes to tours getting down here.

I'm glad you found a Vegas ticket, Laura! :up:

Can anyone remember how many shows Jem is seeing? :reject:

I didn't think I had a chance at Green Day, then I got super close...cause Salt Lake thinks Mikey smells funny or something...:shrug: Everyone was over by Billie and Jason White. So don't count yourself out.

Hey Ali!:wave:

I just hope I get a good spot period and that the people act "human" in Phoenix. But I'm also waiting it out with me legs and see how they are doing particularly my left, if it seems like I can't do any of that without pain.I may have to talk to the staduim, but I still feel that would be cheating everyone else out. But thats just me. I'm just happy I'm going.:hyper:

I was just looking at my school stuff if I keep doing well and don't screw up and keep getting aid I have 5.25 semesters left of my degree, and if I keep going in the summer like I usually do I'll be done in no time! It would of been less if I didn't have to drop in the Spring, but I'm making up for it. Those 5.25 Semesters should go fast thats going by 12 credit hours if I take more I can beat it out. But I don't like to overload myself. I'm still wanting to do nursing or something in the medical field,I may start that next year. I'm doing basics right now since I went backwards with my zoo tech stuff. But hey I can't complain. I'm almost there.:D

Work boredom, trying to noodle out what the nightmare I had last night was about.

You?

Have fun DG! Safe Travels.

Feel ya bright about not having a chance I know I won't with my legs. :-/

Pssst.....I'm not actually going. :lol: It was a joke.

And FA, I've told you many times that the best thing to do is contact the stadium about your issue. If you don't do that, then I'm not sure what to tell you. :shrug:

yeah, most venues can do something for people with disabilities.

Pssst.....I'm not actually going. :lol: It was a joke.

And FA, I've told you many times that the best thing to do is contact the stadium about your issue. If you don't do that, then I'm not sure what to tell you. :shrug:

OH HAHA! Go figure that flew over my head!:lol:

I know, I just feel odd doing such, why I haven't contact the staduim yet, I guess it's because I just want to be fair to everyone else. :shrug:

OH HAHA! Go figure that flew over my head!:lol:

I know, I just feel odd doing such, why I haven't contact the staduim yet, I guess it's because I just want to be fair to everyone else. :shrug:

It's not unfair if you have a genuine disability, which you have. And if people are pissed that someone with a disability gets to go in early, then they're assholes.

Yeah it's like school I'm in the disability program there and some people have a huge fit cause I get "special" things than they do had one guy have a fit over notes cause I get print offs or the professor send them to me on the computer as every write theirs out I only do that for certain classes like my science ones and what not, everything else math and English I write out unless otherwise told not to.

I just checked who to contact for the staduim I'm not sure who they have a couple numbers, not sure if I call the people that run the events etc or the general manger or what? Never done this before. I haven't been to any concert or even since I had my leg surgeries it's all new to me.:huh:

I'll do that tomorrow.

It really scared me, I'm just learning to drive too, I'm just glad and blessed nothing bad happened. I finally just calmed down about an hour ago from it, kept playing in my head what could of happened. I have car paranoia and that got me there, but its amazing how dumb people can be. I always follow the speed limit even if the person behind me is pisser than a hornet because of it, I weather be safe than sorry, but what that guy did was insane. But so glad nothing happened.

I just popped in here to catch up. It's been a looooong day - I'll fill y'all in later. I just wanted to say :wave:. Hi, Daz, you're in here late! Anyway, not gonna stick around. See y'all later!

Back
Top Bottom