PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
hello, everyone.

good to hear from you, SG, dazz and jem.

SG, I'm the one who's never around anymore. :sigh:

The bad: My job's been stressing me out. :crazy:

The bad news: I just found out my s-i-l has been diagnosed with MS. :(

The good (because dammit, something has to be good): I'm going to a wedding in another week and a half. :wink:

:( your SIL & you. :hug:S

have a good time at the wedding!

loves to look at bridal & bridesmaids gowns!:drool: :drool: :drool:

no rush-- but you can check out my latest prayer thread......

[ DREAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I *think* I finally -- after, like, 2 months of off & on newbie trys--am getting the hang of crochetting.....

I will go to a knitting store (Knit City) who's owner is a master chrocchet person....to show her my latest (correct looking) KL'il samplers, and get her opinion. It seems to finally LOOK LIKE it DOES in the Net INstgructions of various sites that I printed out! :)

Have to do two better rounds (my straight line ones are finally shaping up) aND RECHECK HOW TO inCREASE BEFORE i TRY A *hyperbolic reef* piece. :lol:

Last edited:
RB: many many times *G* I put a post in the thread before this one about how you and Diane (though I found out right after that she's too far away) should go see them :D They kick ass and are great guys too :wink:

If you have any doubts, go to YouTube and look up the user "u2tributeband" - some of their performances from Vancouver (where Thora's seen them) are there :)

Last edited:
:lol:

Bri m'dear, if I could use my feminine wiles on them, they'd be doing a Pop show in full outfits on May 24th so I could have a little early birthday boom-cha :wink:

(They're all taken AFAIK, feminine wiles would be no good :lol: )

Drea said:

Bri m'dear, if I could use my feminine wiles on them, they'd be doing a Pop show in full outfits on May 24th so I could have a little early birthday boom-cha :wink:

(They're all taken AFAIK, feminine wiles would be no good :lol: )

:lol:!

Oh ye of little faith, rings don't stop feminine wiles from working a lil magic....

You're not draggin em into bed....just asking them to put on skintight outfits.......and come to Ikeaville. :angel:

How are you? :hug:
I see SG was on? I can't believe she's already near term!! Man time flies, altho I imagine she might argue the contrary. heh.
Man, I miss you girls so much!!!! :heart:
I vow to get on here more often, or at least up my PM/email correspondance. I dunno what trouble any of you munchkins are getting into these days.

RB! :wave:
How are things, my dear?

Things are alright, Bri, thanks. How are you?

Some stuff going on that's really starting to make me :mad: But I'm likely just reading too much into it.

I'm 26 :giggle: though I still look like I'm about 16. Farkin' babyface

*signs up for the DKC Knit for the Cure team for the Relay For Life*

(If anyone feels like sponsoring me, let me know :wink: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom