PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I hope you get a full nights rest Dis, you have been through it this week:hug:

Carmelu2fan said:
:sad: I hope you get a full nights rest Dis, you have been through it this week:hug:

thanks:hug: I'm not ready to get out of the chair just yet:lol:

you should have seen me the week I broke my knuckles 3 weeks before I got married and 2 friends died:crazy:

What about if you believe in us, but you can't see us? :hmm:

I've been thinking about sight a lot recently, since I have new glasses :nerd:

new sunglasses :cool:

and -- the best! -- new contact lenses :)

jobob said:
What about if you believe in us, but you can't see us? :hmm:

I've been thinking about sight a lot recently, since I have new glasses :nerd:

new sunglasses :cool:

and -- the best! -- new contact lenses :)

hmm:hmm: I don't know:ohmy: :wink:

glasses:drool:

Dismantled said:

thanks:hug: I'm not ready to get out of the chair just yet:lol:

you should have seen me the week I broke my knuckles 3 weeks before I got married and 2 friends died:crazy:

:no: My lord!! I am never complaining again. I thought I had it tough, you and Weldy are very tough ladies. I would have had a nervous breakdown or something.
How did you get through it?

Dismantled said:

Ow!!!

You know, Dis, you really ought to give up that part-time "collections" job for the Vermont mafia ...

:lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

:no: My lord!! I am never complaining again. I thought I had it tough, you and Weldy are very tough ladies. I would have had a nervous breakdown or something.

ah...we all have our problems....just took one thing at a time:yes:

Carmelu2fan said:

Me....I just don't think about it....it's not good for me to worry too much...plus I got TV and the Internet....and that's good enough for me.

Currently I'm trying to write a new entry for my Blogit account :banghead:

I haven’t been to one of these shindigs in a long time, sadly :sad: I can’t stay up tonight to hang with y’all but I wanted to say :wave:

jobob said:

Ow!!!

You know, Dis, you really ought to give up that part-time "collections" job for the Vermont mafia ...

:shh:!!!!!!!!

:evil: but I like it too much

:lmao:

:shifty:

jobob said:

Ow!!!

There is so much mafia around here... :crazy: It's so funny, certain places you go into you see them. And certain people you just know are connected.

ThoraSEB said:
How is everyone doing tonight? :hug:

Hi patti!

I am good Thora:hug:

How was your dinner Sami? I had cold taco bell:|
Hi Patti, I do not know if we have ever chatted:wave:

Jo-Vermont mafia:lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Really? Chicago has a loooooonggg history with the mafias....but I haven't heard about anything recently :shrug:

It was/is really big on Long Island. For example, the Gotti's live here. :lol:

One of my aunt's friends dad went to "work" one day, and never came back. :ohmy: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom