PGP - We're not quiet on New Year's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I know what you mean, when i hug her close to me i can feel her little :heart: beating

And She likes U2 :love: Her fav is WITS & Mysterious Ways ( her KC name)

Alfie's favourites are Vertigo & Desire

<--------- is so sad for making sure her dogs like U2 :reject:

:lmao: Rach's housemates dog TJ who is the same breed as alfie and sadie loves U2 goes mad when he hears them. Hes a U2 fan. :rockon::lol:

Hey everyone. SG, GG2, Weldy and FB. :hug:

Wild Clone:love:

SG my fever has gone, my cold is getting better but cough has yet to improve. Its really on my chest. It hurts to cough. :grumpy:

I have to go to work tommorow. We've had a 3 day weekend and ive been ill over it and now im feeling better i have to go back to work. Sods law. :madwife:

bonoishot said:
Hey everyone. SG, GG2, Weldy and FB. :hug:

Wild Clone:love:

SG my fever has gone, my cold is getting better but cough has yet to improve. Its really on my chest. It hurts to cough. :grumpy:

I have to go to work tommorow. We've had a 3 day weekend and ive been ill over it and now im feeling better i have to go back to work. Sods law. :madwife:

Aww. that does suck :grumpy: but then again, it might suck worse if you had to work feeling really ill

omg SG you must STOP describing Bono so clearly, now I can't get that picture out of my mind! :scream:

:drool: delicious baby duck....

:love: adorable chapter, but the laney bit scares me...

and I pity Trine :lol:

Galeongirl said:
omg SG you must STOP describing Bono so clearly, now I can't get that picture out of my mind! :scream:

:drool: delicious baby duck....

:love: adorable chapter, but the laney bit scares me...

and I pity Trine :lol:

:lol: :p

thanks ... and you'll just have to wait and see what happens :wink:

bonoishot said:

True. Still have got a feeling i'm gonna be coughing a lung up tommorow though. Plus i have to try get through tonight without wakling up with a coughing fit. :happy:

:lol:

cough on the right people tomorrow and maybe they'll send you home early :wink:

:hug:

FB unless you have read all of the previous Catalina series stories before, I would like to ask you to refrain from making a sarcastic comment on the new ones I post

WildHoney said:

If you're coughing lots people won't be able to hear you on the phone

You'll need to go home and have some of Dr. Bono's special medicine

NI always suggests it when i have a sore throat :lol:

would serve him right to get an infection of his own if you did that with a sore throat :tsk:

I'm the vindictive sort :evil: :lol:

WildHoney said:

If you're coughing lots people won't be able to hear you on the phone

You'll need to go home and have some of Dr. Bono's special medicine

NI always suggests it when i have a sore throat :lol:

I will probably go on clerical work if im coughing. Depends if there is any to do though. :slant::lol:

Dr B's specials medicine. :drool:

Am listening to Trip Through Your Wires. :drool::combust:

Back
Top Bottom