PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:

No, sorry, no sand for me.
I'll take the snow and ice any day over sun and sand and heat and humidity.
But I hope those in Hawaii are having a blast :hug:

Weldy, you should be getting your package Monday or Tues :D

I prefer the cold too, but I would love to visit Hawaii, all the more for U2..:drool: Good night GG!:hug:

Maybe so, Weldy. I have it playing in my iTunes, but there's no sound. It's okay for me though, because I'm connected with the Zoo, and I'll be able to hear once U2 starts up, since the person calling wants to save their cell battery. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Maybe so, Weldy. I have it playing in my iTunes, but there's no sound. It's okay for me though, because I'm connected with the Zoo, and I'll be able to hear once U2 starts up, since the person calling wants to save their cell battery. :)

You're connected with what?

U2isthebest said:

You're connected with what?

It's with Zootopia, the fan site on u2.com. They have a stream going on over there.

Hi Diane! :hug: I'm here and there. :lol: But I'll be completely over there once U2 comes on!! :hyper:

dazzledbylight said:

THORa do you have to be a member or know someone to get in??

I'm a paid member of u2.com, so I just went to Zootopia and posted in their thread that I'd like to be added (and gave them my yahoo id), and Abigail, I believe her name is, added me after reading my post. I think that's the best way. I don't know how to add anyone, otherwise I'd add you.

Or else, you could just post your id in the setlist party thread, and i think someone is adding people there too.

I hope you can get on!

Hearing Pearl Jam was incredible! :rockon:

Okay, Bonoismymuse said that he/she (I don't remember :reject: ) will add ppl to the yahoo stream.

Go to the setlist party thread, give your yahoo id, and you'll be added! :up:

Huh. That's weird. :confused: I don't know then. When I downloaded it, it was just the messenger - nothing fancy. They might have changed it though, I'm not too sure.

That sucks. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom