PGP: We are motherf*cking ADULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are very good with the naming. :wink:

Awww, Jasper! :snuggles:

One of my guys has, uh...left litter box indications that they're not feeling well. :( My stress level is at eleventy-six anyway, these days, so this has me quite freaked out. :( And I don't know which one it is. :scream: Sigh. They all seem fine, otherwise. Hopefully this little matter will clear itself up by tomorrow.

BonoCat went and sat on top of Jas shortly after I posted that, so there went THAT entertainment.

Alas, litterbox woes! Maybe someone just had a bad belly day, those things seem to sort themselves out most of the time. BC's digestive system has gotten SO MUCH BETTER since I've started letting him play outside some- he eats grass and I'm no longer cleaning up kitty barf every day. HUZZAH!

Bonomeasurements2.jpg

eta - the best we could figure out, that would have been from the late 80s or early 90s - I think she worked for them in the Zoo era.

what a magical book :)
woohoo, I learned Edge's shoe size!!
and she had the pleasure of measuring Edge's inside leg :shifty:

Gah. Pretty. :love: That is all.

edgenyc10-21-2010GabriellesAngelBallmusicrisinglespaul.jpg

well hello there, Gorgeous!! :combust:
i think he should have got rid of that formal white shirt instead and just left the jacket (his chest(hair):drool:) (and then ripped those sleeves, to show his sexy arms...)

A couple post-pop beanieless edge

EdgeSansBeanie.jpg

edgenobeanie.jpg

and hello there, my Mr Sexy Bald :) i was just looking at those yesterday in my Edge folder!

Thanks Comet!!! your picwhoring is appreciated :) and you have totally succeeded on giving me my morning doze of The Edge again :D

:hmm:

i seem to remembeer hearing more than once over the past 20 years about sick animals going off to eat certain plants to help them heal up.

hope whom ever of your furballs is having some trouble, things will cleaar up on it's own.

a big :hug: VP for lowering your eleventy six stress meter reading :( :hug:

Jasper's full name is Freddy Jasper Jacob Dante Alberto Bandito Von Monkeypants, but that is much too long to type.

:D:D

where does the Bandito fit in?
my friend who has a cat now...he likes to take her take-out (food) plasticware. In fact for a while even after she bought him some nice toys... all he played were the forks (in particular)/plasticware! :lmao:

:D:D

where does the Bandito fit in?
my friend who has a cat now...he likes to take her take-out (food) plasticware. In fact for a while even after she bought him some nice toys... all he played were the forks (in particular)/plasticware! :lmao:

I had some issues naming him. :D When I adopted him, his name was Freddy, but he is SO NOT a Freddy! Everyone kept suggesting names, and some of them stuck. I can't totally remember where Bandito came in, I think because he's super-stealthy! (He thinks everyone is trying to kill him, so he slinks around appropriately.)

Jasper's full name is Freddy Jasper Jacob Dante Alberto Bandito Von Monkeypants, but that is much too long to type.

:lol: Awesome!

We gave some of ours long, pretend pretentious names, but they weren't quite as long as yours, and they never really stuck. I idon't even know what they were now, but the last name was always something like Von Katenheimer, or some such. Why do fake kitty last names always start with Von? :lol: It's a thing.

But we have expanded their first names, and those have stuck. Jack = Jackson, and we call him the latter more than the former, now. Max = Maxwell. Abby = Abigail. The two syllable names have been shortened, oddly. Zoey = Zo (sounds like Zoe, except that Zoe can be pronounced as Zoey, but you know what I mean), Toby = Tobe, and Stripey = Stripes.

Dazzled, I don't have much to offer re: your dvd player. I'd just suggest trying a bunch of dvds in there, ones that you know for sure have worked in the past, and also some cds, to even determine if there's a problem. If you find there is, then maybe google exactly what it's doing? Sorry I can't be more helpful.

If it were overheating, you'd hear the fan running more than normal, and you would probably feel the heat, too.

:lol: Awesome!

We gave some of ours long, pretend pretentious names, but they weren't quite as long as yours, and they never really stuck. I idon't even know what they were now, but the last name was always something like Von Katenheimer, or some such. Why do fake kitty last names always start with Von? :lol: It's a thing.

But we have expanded their first names, and those have stuck. Jack = Jackson, and we call him the latter more than the former, now. Max = Maxwell. Abby = Abigail. The two syllable names have been shortened, oddly. Zoey = Zo (sounds like Zoe, except that Zoe can be pronounced as Zoey, but you know what I mean), Toby = Tobe, and Stripey = Stripes.

When Cricket was a baby (and I mean TINY BABY) she started carrying my fuzzy pink slippers around the house, so I bought her a stuffed hippo that we named Mr Monkeypants. (No idea why.)

3184520075_ef84361b43_z.jpg

3185363260_9f479c1480_z.jpg

Somehow she and Jasper adopted his name and became the Von Monkeypantses. My other cats have the same last name as me, but since Crick & Jas are adopted, they have a different last name. ;)

Cricket's middle name is Prudence, after her favorite Beatles song.

Tallulah Jane & Tiger Lily are pretty normal as far as names. And then we have BonoCat of O'Connell Street Mewson.

Crazy cat lady? What? Who???

Etarian you said you live in.....Estonia?

i had a general idea of where....i assosciate Estonia, Latvia & Lithovania together.
I see (looked up) Estonia is the northernmost of the 3 and borders onh to the Baltic Sea.

and we have a winner! correct info :) yep, those three countries are always together! we have a strong bond :)

ah, The Edge event btw was The Angel Ball, organized by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation For Cancer Research!

Hi Dazz, MTE and Edgetarian (which is an awesome screen name, I have to say) :wave:

Can't stick around, it's Friday evening and I need to leave work and buy things. :D

Seeya guys!

Back
Top Bottom