PGP...... We always see fireworks when the boys are on stage!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG BG!!!! :eek: That is terrible! :( pushed them into Burger King???? Eh?! Wtf? :ohmy: :shocked:

Aww bye bye Dis :wave: i'll prob be gone when you come back as i reckon i'll be going quite soon, pretty tired :yawn:

Dismantled said:

:yikes: holy crap that sounds serious!! I hope you were prepared to kick his ass!

I actually shit myself :lmao:

Seriously, he really scared me! Ive been in the centre at night before and thats happened. I went out a few months ago when i left high school we went partying :D I came out of a club and a woman groped me for cigarettes :lmao:....she really felt me up too! As I was just as drunk has her, we had a bit of a "scefuffle" in the street.

Liverpool city centre muct just be a really dangerous place to be :yes:

susanp6 said:
OMG BG!!!! : eek: That is terrible! :( pushed them into Burger King???? Eh?! Wtf? : ohmy: : shocked:

We were supposed to meet our friends in burger king and he must've heard me say it. But, I didnt go in, i walked on because evil boy told me he was at the side entrance to the station. When I looked behind me, he pushed them into the station and wasnt stanging in the doorway of the place.....apparantley nobody even moved off their seats to help.

It's really frightening to know that he had been following us....creep!

It's prob not that surprising BG, as that's what all major city centres in Britain seem to be like :yikes: yep, that's well scary stuff! :|

I'm off to bed then BG so may or may not see you here tom nite - have a nice sleep :hug: we're off to bed togethar! :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
It's prob not that surprising BG, as that's what all major city centres in Britain seem to be like :yikes: yep, that's well scary stuff! :|

They're all crap then :lol:

I just wish somebody would seriously hurt the people that terrorise this place. Somebody threw a firework at evil boy tonight....wanna know why?

Because the guys who were throwing them were almost hitting a pram with a kid in it and evil boy shouted "Fuckin' hell....your'e gonna hit the baby!"

So, he gets one at him then :madspit:

aswell as that, we were on the train home and got off at a stop to wait for the next train and these guys were again shouting stuff at us just so we would get back on and cause trouble.

Wtf is up with this place? :mad:

Just had to respond to what you said there before i left ya BG! I get so sick of hearing about all these yob stories, it makes me sick :mad: and yet again, heard about some firefighters getting stones thrown at them who were attending to put a fire out tonite! :tsk: :down: :coocoo: what are they on?

Sexaaay!!! :lol:

Really going now so sweety, sexay dreams now BG :drool: just put the yobbos out of your mind and think about Bono licking some choc sauce off ya! :combust:

:wave: :hug:

susanp6 said:
Us brits have great terms ya know :wink :

9 out of 10 restaurants are steakhouses??? :huh : sounds very boring to me :yawn :

suppose its personal taste susan, that would be heaven to me, way more than alot of places we have over here :lmao:

i sooo have to go to a steakhouse in Boston :drool:

BEST STEAK ive ever had though was in Dublin, irish meat :drool: :drool:

:lol:

i never realised how late it was :lol:

Hey SG I'm around :heart: :wave:

I'm home alone with the girls so I'm running back and forth trying to keep them out of trouble. :giggle:

Um its only 3 days!!!!!! :hyper: :heart:

I'm so excited!!! It almost hasn't sunk in yet that its coming so soon! And Cindy gets here in 46 hours! :hyper: :D

QI54752-vi.jpg

A little Larry pretty I thought you might like. :drool: :combust:

Welcome home Sami! :hug: My brother just picked the kids up a few minutes ago :)

Thanks Russty :drool: I love that picture :faint:

Sorry if I'm a little slow to respond, I'm working on the story :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Welcome home Sami! :hug: My brother just picked the kids up a few minutes ago :)

Thanks Russty :drool I love that picture :faint

Sorry if I'm a little slow to respond, I'm working on the story :wink:

:)

in that case it's totally fine if you don't answer :drool: :lol:

hi Weldy and Russty :hug:

I'm actually going to shower before all the setlist party stuff starts- I called my mom while I was there and had her get me into the stream :nerd: :lmao:

:wave:

Hi Sami Have a good shower. :hug:

Hi Weldy :D :hug:

I really need to get caught up on reading your story SG I swear I don't think I ever have enough time for reading.

Sorry I had to tuck Mini-cat in bed and Mr. Cat came home. He brought me printer ink and the new STar Wars DVD. :hyper:

Cool Weldy! I can't wait to watch it! :hyper: Mr. Cat is asleep on the couch with FLuffy so I figured I'd let him snooze for a bit before I put her to bed and wake him up to watch it.

Eb67649-vi.jpg

Does Larry every look bad?! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom