PGP - watching the boys in London Town laying new tracks down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re-post for GG:

fly_peace.jpg

You always thought you’d outgrow your attraction to this sort of guy; the one who seems larger than life. He’s never been the sort to fit into any mold, just enough of a rebel to keep you watching, wondering what he’s going to do next. There’s an air of danger about being with a guy like him. It courses through your body like an electrical current, turning you on like a light from the inside out.

You smile at him as he greets you with a simple gesture and a nod of his head, and then you have to look away for a moment because you can feel your cheeks burning as you blush under his attention. He smirks at you knowingly, and you want to hate him, forget him, ignore him to preserve your pride, but you can’t. You almost immediately have to steal another glance at him in those unbelievable leather pants.

Most men would never even dare to walk around looking like that; but then again, most men couldn’t pull it off. He does, though; oh yes, he does! You realize you’ve been staring as he starts to approach you, your heart playing skip-to-my-lou in your chest. What is he doing?

You expect him to say something smarmy or sarcastic, but he doesn’t say anything at all. No cheesy come-on, no introduction even. He smiles that crooked smile that takes your breath away and leans in close. You would take a step back if you weren’t already up against the wall. Some part of you is grateful for the excuse to stay rooted in place, the part of you who hasn’t outgrown him.

His breath touches your cheek for a long moment, and you the heat and moisture on your lips… you can taste him. Whiskey and some sort of sweet cigar tobacco, but something more as well; something that’s unique to him. Your chest is heaving as you try to breathe, but even so the world seems to be rolling wildly. You ache to be touched, every inch of your skin longing for contact, his body so close to yours but not touching. You think you may pass out or go mad with anticipation, and then…

Oh, then!

His lips are soft and sweet, his mouth so hot and bold you can’t help but yield to it. Your feel like everything inside of you has melted into a warm liquid, one which he is bringing to a boil now with his big hands on your waist. Teasing. That’s what he does, after all, isn’t it? Teasing you by rubbing his hands up along your side a few inches and then back down to your hips. Again and again, until you’re arching your back each time, begging him silently to keep going, to keep exploring your body, exploring this connection he’s created.

Then, without warning, he stops. He draws back and smiles at you, peering out at you from behind those dark glasses. Without thinking, your hands are under his leather vest, tugging the t-shirt free of those leather pants, then sliding up under the cotton to show him what he’s doing to you, although he knows. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Finally he speaks, and his voice is sexier than you ever knew possible.

“I’ve been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you here,” he tells you softly, nipping one ear lobe with his teeth. “Would you like to come upstairs?”

Last edited:
I love the cap, SG! :combust:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks. :hug: I had to go grocery shopping tonight, and ended up spending a lot more than I normally do. :lol: Ah well.

How is everyone tonight?

Both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are going on and on about how Condolezza Rice and our foreign minister Peter McKay have been all flirty. :lol: Our countries could be related! :cute: :lmao:

*G* I hear from a friend of mine in my rpg that the Green Day fandom's going as nuts about the YouTube vid, the song, etc as we are here :giggle:

I'm going to seriously wish I had cable on the 25th, I know it :wink:

I'm doing all right. :) Just finishing up my dinner. I normally don't eat this late, but I didn't have time to before now.

SG - U2 & Green Day performing at the football game is on the 25th.

I wish I had more cable channels than I do! I looked at the schedule for the 25th, and it looks like the football game will be on a channel I don't have. However, there's gonna be a live stream on some site, so hopefully that will work for me! :D

Back
Top Bottom