PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahah thora... i will know it is you if i ever meet you:D

thanks, you two, for listening...
sometimes it makes me feel better to just write things down

Molly Bloom said:
hahah thora... i will know it is you if i ever meet you:D

thanks, you two, for listening...
sometimes it makes me feel better to just write things down

You're welcome, Molly! :hug:

The guy I met for like 2.2 seconds. He's the lead singer of the tribute band I saw last weekend. I sent him a PM though, because I felt a little bad about not sticking around to talk with him after the concert was over. I was just so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, and I was drunk, and I just wanted to go home to bed. :lol:

Hi Weldy! :hug:

Thora, you're right, and I'd love to meet some of you from here too one day. I've met one person, Mrs Darcy, not sure she comes in here but she's on PLEBA, we've met a couple of times and we get on really well! Most of my close friends I met online actually, not all U2 fans but they are all lovely! So it's good, but you do have to make sure they're fairly normal.. ;)

Bye Molly!

When I was flying home yesterday I got a horrible pain in my ear and it went right down my face! Ugh! Not good! I hope your pain goes soon Weldy! :hug:

chickadee said:
Bye Molly!

When I was flying home yesterday I got a horrible pain in my ear and it went right down my face! Ugh! Not good!
I hope your pain goes soon Weldy! :hug:

That's ok Kat...I look worse than I feel.....I look like I just got hit in the eye...complete with the puffiness under the eye.

(To tell you the truth...it's really sort of a weird boil right on the edge...near the area where the two parts of my eyelids meet...but I know how gross that sounds.....so I just said I was in some sort of pain. I am...but just because it's puffy).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's ok Kat...I look worse than I feel.....I look like I just got hit in the eye...complete with the puffiness under the eye.

(To tell you the truth...it's really sort of a weird boil right on the edge...near the area where the two parts of my eyelids meet...but I know how gross that sounds.....so I just said I was in some sort of pain. I am...but just because it's puffy).

Aww that doesn't sound fun. Poor you. Maybe listen to some u2 to cheer you up? My answer to everything lol! I should have taken a pic of the Adam-lookielikey I met yesterday to share!

chickadee said:

Aww that doesn't sound fun. Poor you. Maybe listen to some u2 to cheer you up? My answer to everything lol! I should have taken a pic of the Adam-lookielikey I met yesterday to share!

That's ok...it's not too bad...it could have been worse....at least it hasn't totally impaired my vision.

Trust me on this one :wink: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's ok...it's not too bad...it could have been worse....at least it hasn't totally impaired my vision.

Trust me on this one :wink: :hug:

Ah well that's okay then! :)

I'm just trying to plan my travel when I finish working in America in summer! Lol I'm worried about it all!

Back
Top Bottom