PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nope i had some bohemian beer
and it was nice
:D
but i am usually a pretty happy gal
to begin with so it really only makes
me grin bigger and tell people all about
the things i love...
and it seems to make me make green
smiley faces

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ahh....just becareful of my left eye...it already looks like it's been punched :wink: :hug:

hehe i dont stumble or flail
i only gush disgustingly about
all the things i love about the
world...
i have been told i am a rather
pleasing drunk
sometimes i cry if i listen to jeff
buckley or paul mac

ps
whats the matter with your eye??
is it ok?

Yes, I did. It was very nice. My landlords who live upstairs have a 10 year old son, and we played baseball for a little while this evening as well. That was fun. :D

Molly Bloom said:
Russty...
:hug:
wow, that is a lot for you to take in
but you are so smart and strong i bet
you handled it with diplomacy and love.
:hug:

was the wedding lovely? what colour were
the flowers ?? how are you feeling?
did you see anything you have never seen
before ?

I've learned over the years that the best thing I can do with them is just let them know that I love them and no matter what they do I'm going to be okay.

The wedding was really beautiful. The flowers were lavendar with white mixed in. It was so different then I thought it would be. The bride was always a tomboy growing up, but she looked just gorgeous. Her dress looked like something out of a movie. Really elegant and perfect for her. She looked like a dream. I thought it would be hard to watch "my boy" get married. When he walked out dressed in a really nice suit it was hard to not feel a little sad that it had been so long since I'd seen him. But I was really happy for him. When I finally got to talk to him he gave me a really big hug and told me that he was so glad to see me. He said it meant alot that I came all that way. That somehow it made things okay. I told him that I loved him and that no matter what we would always be family. His dad who has always been like a father to me hugged me and told me how beautiful I looked and that it meant a ton to their family that I came. It was hard seeing all the people that I grew up with and knowing that they all had this bond that I no longer shared with them. But for a few minutes they showed this slide show of pictures and alot of them were from when we were all together years ago and we all just stood there and had a good laugh. When I danced with the bride and groom they both said how much they missed me, but that they were so proud of the life I had made for myself. Stupid dorks made me cry! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I've learned over the years that the best thing I can do with them is just let them know that I love them and no matter what they do I'm going to be okay.

The wedding was really beautiful. The flowers were lavendar with white mixed in. It was so different then I thought it would be. The bride was always a tomboy growing up, but she looked just gorgeous. Her dress looked like something out of a movie. Really elegant and perfect for her. She looked like a dream. I thought it would be hard to watch "my boy" get married. When he walked out dressed in a really nice suit it was hard to not feel a little sad that it had been so long since I'd seen him. But I was really happy for him. When I finally got to talk to him he gave me a really big hug and told me that he was so glad to see me. He said it meant alot that I came all that way. That somehow it made things okay. I told him that I loved him and that no matter what we would always be family. His dad who has always been like a father to me hugged me and told me how beautiful I looked and that it meant a ton to their family that I came. It was hard seeing all the people that I grew up with and knowing that they all had this bond that I no longer shared with them. But for a few minutes they showed this slide show of pictures and alot of them were from when we were all together years ago and we all just stood there and had a good laugh. When I danced with the bride and groom they both said how much they missed me, but that they were so proud of the life I had made for myself. Stupid dorks made me cry! :lol:
:love: you deserve it... it is not lost on you ...
lavender and white... i knew you would remember the colour of the flowers...
i just flat out like you... :hug:

Molly Bloom said:

hehe i dont stumble or flail
i only gush disgustingly about
all the things i love about the
world...
i have been told i am a rather
pleasing drunk
sometimes i cry if i listen to jeff
buckley or paul mac

ps
whats the matter with your eye??
is it ok?

Ahhh...you are the classic "I love you man!" happy drunk :D

Ok...I got this weird boil on the lower part of my eyelids (Towards where the two parts of my eyelids meet...right next to my nose)....and it's mainly irritating me. Yea...there is a bit of pain, but it's mainly irritating my eye. I think I had something in my eye or I and/or something (like a pillow or blanket) touched my eye...and this happened. :shrug:

Sorry if I'm grossing you out :reject: I just like telling a lot of people over and over again about my ailments (I'm not the whiner...I just like telling people all my gross problems...the sick freak that I am :lol: ). I remember one time I showed a bunch of people my cut inside my lip because I cut it with my teeth (I have a HUGE overbite..so much so that you can't see the bottom part of my teeth) while falling down two-three flights of stairs on my stomach (You know...kinda like a Ghetto Slip and Slide....but without the garbage bag type thing and the water! :lol: )...oh, I was with my two best friends when this happened.

Molly Bloom said:
hmmm eddie couldnt top with or without
you
even now
now even with black or rearview mirror
and i freaking love rearview mirror

yes, russty it is true, i used to be crazy
about pj... true true true :D

With or without you is so hard to top! I totally agree with that.

I dont' think Black tops it, but they both have amazing good things about them. I really can't say which band I like more. They both have helped me thru good times and bad. I guess it really just depends on my mood.

I'm feeling okay the last week or so. I was able to walk pretty well on my trip without my cane. Though my dad took to calling me Gimpy. :lol: I did take a ton of pain meds while I was there, but at least when I couldn't sleep at night my dad was awake to keep me company. Neither of my parents sleep well so we did lots of fun stuff in the middle of the night. Baked muffins, played cards, played video poker, watched movies, talked about art and politics and why Bush is a total nut for sending troops to Iraq. :lol:

My mom and I talked alot about me being addicted to pain meds. She thinks I am, but gave me some perspective on the whole thing. Her and my brother attend a program for people who are recoverying from addiction so it was nice to talk to people who understand. Its pretty funny in an ironic way that my whole family are recovering addicts of some kind. They made me feel a little more normal. ;)

hahah nope
doesnt gross me out
i asked... if i didnt want
to know the answer i wouldnt
have asked :D i hope it gets
better really really soon!

yup i am an "i love you man!"
drunk :D yippeeee !

Molly Bloom said:

:love: you deserve it... it is not lost on you ...
lavender and white... i knew you would remember the colour of the flowers...
i just flat out like you... :hug:

Awww I like you alot too! :hug: I'm so glad you started posting on the party threads. Its nice to have other fun artistic west coast people around. I mean come on you score points just for liking PJ and living in Seattle. :wink:

Molly Bloom said:
hahah nope
doesnt gross me out
i asked... if i didnt want
to know the answer i wouldnt
have asked :D i hope it gets
better really really soon!

yup i am an "i love you man!"
drunk :D yippeeee !

Yea...so don't be suprised if I talk about all my cuts and bruises over and over again....it's just that I like to talk about stuff like that....again being the sick freak that I am! :lol:

I never gotten drunk before....mainly cause I can't stand the taste most of the time....but if I can't taste it in a drink...then I will let you know what type I am. :wink:

Weldy I hope your eye gets better! Eye problems totally suck! My brother got some sort of infection like that in his lower eye lid and it drove him crazy. :hug:

Russty Cat said:

With or without you is so hard to top! I totally agree with that.

I dont' think Black tops it, but they both have amazing good things about them. I really can't say which band I like more. They both have helped me thru good times and bad. I guess it really just depends on my mood.

I'm feeling okay the last week or so. I was able to walk pretty well on my trip without my cane. Though my dad took to calling me Gimpy. :lol: I did take a ton of pain meds while I was there, but at least when I couldn't sleep at night my dad was awake to keep me company. Neither of my parents sleep well so we did lots of fun stuff in the middle of the night. Baked muffins, played cards, played video poker, watched movies, talked about art and politics and why Bush is a total nut for sending troops to Iraq. :lol:

My mom and I talked alot about me being addicted to pain meds. She thinks I am, but gave me some perspective on the whole thing. Her and my brother attend a program for people who are recoverying from addiction so it was nice to talk to people who understand. Its pretty funny in an ironic way that my whole family are recovering addicts of some kind. They made me feel a little more normal. ;)

yes, but many people are have an addiction to
pain meds with less reason than you ... my mother for example... i am glad they can give you support... walk a mile in a man's shoes is a
one of the truest isms there is.. :hug:
muffins and poker....
may mau mau and i would make angel food cake and paly yatzee when we couldnt sleep

eddie is very powerful.. indeed... i had such a crush for years ... heheh... he has an amazing
speaking voice :drool: and a lovely head of hair...
bono has that wiggle wiggle kick thing though and then says 'this one is for the reverand martin luther king'
his longing for peace is more external and all peoples encompassing

remember i is :drunk: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Weldy I hope your eye gets better! Eye problems totally suck! My brother got some sort of infection like that in his lower eye lid and it drove him crazy. :hug:

Never thought it might be a slight infection....thanks for the tip and I'll keep that in mind :hug:

Yea....if part of it didn't irritate me...I wouldn't even pay attention to it :shrug:

thora
and use your webcam
you guys are lucky i cannot
find mine
but here is me and a friend
getting tossed on saturday

DSCN1652.jpg

hahah
well thora i am in my
sense and sensibilty gown
so i look a bit silly
but you looked lovely on
your web cam!
oh i saw a bald eagle today
by the by

Molly Bloom said:
thora
and use your webcam
you guys are lucky i cannot
find mine
but here is me and a friend
getting tossed on saturday

DSCN1652.jpg

Your both so cute! :cute: :heart:

I so could not have a webcam, cuz I tend to look like total crap when I'm posting. Like right now when I really need a shower. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom