PGP...trying to catch Bono under the mistletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:yes: :drool:

I wish I was going to Portland :sad: :sigh:

I can't believe the boys aren't gonna be in N. America anymore :sad: :lol: We're all gonna go through new picture withdrawal (sp?) until February!! :scream: :uhoh:

I know:sad: its sad they are leaving:sad:

Dismantled said:

I know:sad: its sad they are leaving:sad:

:sad:

they aren't allowed to have any time off :angry: no time to spend with friends and family or to rest...they have to work every day of the year :angry:

:wink: nah, they need the time off :yes: They've been out on tour for a while now :heart:

sami0201 said:

they aren't allowed to have any time off :angry: no time to spend with friends and family or to rest...they have to work every day of the year :angry:

:wink: nah, they need the time off : They've been out on tour for a while now :heart:

Vermont is very relaxing:shifty: they should really come here:drool: :wink:

there are alot of random Bono pics out there...:lmao:

he has something about eyes:lmao:

u263.jpg
[/IMG]

I see Bono is puckering up those sweet lips in that picture. Know he's just getting ready to kiss ME under the mistletoe! :wink: Man I wish I were going to Portland! :sad: Going to feel really weird with U2 leaving the country again.

Hi Dismantled! :wave: :hug: I don't want them to either! It breaks my heart to think of them going away :sad: U2 you can't leave us! :madwife:

Ok who has the handcuffs and the get away car for when we kidnap them tomorrow night? :shifty: Just to be sure that Bono doesn't get away I will have him sit on my lap,hehe.

BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Dismantled! :wave: :hug: I don't want them to either! It breaks my heart to think of them going away U2 you can't leave us! :madwife:

Ok who has the handcuffs and the get away car for when we kidnap them tomorrow night? : Just to be sure that Bono doesn't get away I will have him sit on my lap,hehe.

Hey:wave: I don't think we have met yet:hug: you can call me Dis...its eaiser than typing the whole thing.

handcuffs..nooo I don't have any:shifty::drool: Do you think Bono would mind the feathers.....:shifty::drool:

Hey Dis think we might have met in the forum for the bus to hell,hehe. You can call me BB or B'sBaby since that's a tad bit shorter,lol. Oh and I believe our B-man would love the feathers! We can leave you in charge of finding where he's ticklish :shifty: Hope it's a "secret" spot :drool: :evil:

Hey Dazzled, how are you today? :hug:

I'll be in and out. Trying to get some stuff done around here. I still don't have our tree up. :yikes: :reject:

I sorta wish I didn't have to put it up at all. :shh: :grinch: :bahhumbug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Hey Dis think we might have met in the forum for the bus to hell,hehe. You can call me BB or B'sBaby since that's a tad bit shorter,lol. Oh and I believe our B-man would love the feathers! We can leave you in charge of finding where he's ticklish :shifty: Hope it's a "secret" spot :drool: :evil:

oh yes:lmao: the bus too hell!!!*tears

can I really be in charge of that!!! Its going to take many..many tests:drool:

Back
Top Bottom