PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*snerk*

I'm sorry. It's not funny.

:laugh:

Okay, it's a little bit funny.

Christmas herpes?

I'm going to injure myself trying not to laugh at that.

I will never look at The Claw the same way again.

Just simply "The Claw has Christmas herpes." You'll have to explain it a few times, but it's effectively strange. And hilarious.

If I was in the mood to alter my Green Day theme, I'd put it in mine.

ETA: I might just do that. Christmas herpes is just too funny to let it disappear into the ether.

Done.

Besides, it sounds like something Tre would come up with.

It links to the conversation we had about it, so any questions will be answered by that.

:lmao: Asian per chance?

:love: Your sig! Real Liechtensteinian cowbell FTW!

I so loved how each cow had a different tone for their bell. :love:
I don't think he is Asian, his surname looks kinda Russian or eastern European... :shrug:

Liechtencowbell :love:

I just went looking for a pic from Alien, where the thing comes out of Kane's stomach, but couldn't find one. oh well

All I can think of is the scene from Spaceballs...

All I want someone to do with the Claw (or a picture of it, at least) is animate it so that its legs move and it can walk around, destroy cities and lay little mirrorball eggs with its ovipositor spire thingy. Then they will hatch and little scuttly mini-claws will scuttle everywhere like those terror drones in Red Alert.

All I want someone to do with the Claw (or a picture of it, at least) is animate it so that its legs move and it can walk around, destroy cities and lay little mirrorball eggs with its ovipositor spire thingy. Then they will hatch and little scuttly mini-claws will scuttle everywhere like those terror drones in Red Alert.

:lmao:! The opening shot would have to be from Sheffield, where it absolutely dwarfed the stadium - then walking out and through other stadiums, and last but not least crossing the ocean :wink:

Now I liked that! We all should make a comic about the claw.

Hello all :wave:

Dropping by before taking a nap just got home from class got a test tomorrow and a test on thursday so my mind is like:crack:

Had a little bit of excitement at school today I get out to wait for my Dad and hear a whole bunch of serons and I turn and there's a fire truck and ambulance parking right in front of me I'm like WTF happen now seems like every day we're had them at school only difference they had their lights on and all I was sitting there in my "special" spot waiting for my Dad to pick me I'm like crap now where do I go? I get up and start walking next thing I know another ambulance comes through and parks right where I was about to walk, I was like Holy crap! about hit me! so I just start walking in circles all confused watching the paramedics and what not run pass me like bats out of hell. I have no clue what happened, my guess is someone had a heart attack or something we've had that before. Well after a couple mins I finally was able to get out where I was and get to my Dad, he was all nervous thinking something happened to me cause I wasn't feeling that great today on top of my leg brothering me or we had some psycho come in or something or a chemical spill which tends to happen a lot as well during the first couple weeks of the semesters. Whatever happened hopefully whoever is involved was ok.

Today started weird too on the way to school we had to pull over cause a fire track and ambulance were at the corner where I live and this lady was freaking out crying and shaking and what not talking to a cop I didn't see anyone else my guess is something domestic we've been getting a lot of that lately, than on the high way two state portal were behind us and put their lights on I go "great dad you were probably speeding again", nope they drove by like bats out of hell and pulled a couple people over by the school.

I'm like yeesh talk about an excitement for the day.

But I have to say one of the paramedics at the school was pretty cute:lol::flirt:

Back
Top Bottom