PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had kind of a weird dream last night. I was sitting at my kitchen table and Bono was sitting across from me and we were chatting like old friends. He was wearing this dark green sweater, which looked so hot on him, jeans, and his new shades. It was weird though because we were sitting across from each other and I was on my laptop posting on here as we were chatting. Then he moved over to sit beside me and I closed my computer really fast so he couldn't see I was posting on here :lol:

Green sweater? That reminds me of a certain monstrous sweater Bono wore back in '06 or so.

:giggle: Sounds like a good dream. And smart choice not to let him see what we type here. He'd be either horrified at our insanity, or proud that his new wardrobe did this to us.

Sure you can :) Most people call me Ali on here altho IRL I usually go by Alison (which is my name), so it's all good. I'll answer to "hey, you!" as well! :D

I have a friend with a trailer who's going to help, thank goodness!

Damn , Bono will like your name!

I might try the "Hey, you!" option once in a while:lol:

Thank goodness. I hope everything goes well and you like you new home !

Had kind of a weird dream last night. I was sitting at my kitchen table and Bono was sitting across from me and we were chatting like old friends. He was wearing this dark green sweater, which looked so hot on him, jeans, and his new shades. It was weird though because we were sitting across from each other and I was on my laptop posting on here as we were chatting. Then he moved over to sit beside me and I closed my computer really fast so he couldn't see I was posting on here :lol:

Poor Larry, he should get some leather pants as well , he's losing the women folk here.
Nice dream :crack:

:shifty: Shush. She's a Larry girl. We need a lot of leather to convert her to our tribe. :mac:

Oh I'm certainly lovin those leather pants too :shifty:

Green sweater? That reminds me of a certain monstrous sweater Bono wore back in '06 or so.

:giggle: Sounds like a good dream. And smart choice not to let him see what we type here. He'd be either horrified at our insanity, or proud that his new wardrobe did this to us.

I think that's why I closed the laptop so fast :lol:

:shifty: Shush. She's a Larry girl. We need a lot of leather to convert her to our tribe. :mac:

I think Bono succeeded.

Yeah , the picture with the sigar , in the chair. That popped in my mind fist,
until I saw the "In which he looked really good" line.

About his toughts? Option #2 I think :lol:

lmao yes, Bono's leather pants drew me in... I'd like to see ALL of them in leather pants.... and Ironically as you were posting that pic I was editing it from another thread for my avi lol

Oh I'm certainly lovin those leather pants too :shifty:

I think that's why I closed the laptop so fast :lol:
:mac: There we go. THE pants have successfully converted another... *praying hands* eeeeeeeeeexcellent.

I think Bono succeeded.

Yeah , the picture with the sigar , in the chair. That popped in my mind fist,
until I saw the "In which he looked really good" line.

About his toughts? Option #2 I think :lol:

:lmao: Yes exactly! the ciggy pics. HORRIBLE SWEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being the cocky bastard that he is he probably would be proud. :tsk: Pervert!

or, one almost like it that is ;) They all look amazing! And they seem to be having the time of their lives :heart:

Mercy and I are doing good, she's two now and getting better everyday :heart:

OMG Larry in Leather pants... :combust: Larry in jeans makes women faint but if he donned leather pants he might cause mass hysteria lol

and Kristen your avi..... :drool: :combust: :heart:

I wanna see the picture of the sweater.
bonolightingciggyweirds.jpg

lmao yes, Bono's leather pants drew me in... I'd like to see ALL of them in leather pants.... and Ironically as you were posting that pic I was editing it from another thread for my avi lol

:D Great minds think alike. There's also a couple from Hannover where he kissed Ads. :cute:

Ali's phone crapped out on her due to the leather. :wink: She can't reply to the thread anymore.

There we go. THE pants have successfully converted another... *praying hands* eeeeeeeeeexcellent.

No way, I'm still on the Larry side.....with a secret Bono lovin side to me :shifty:

or, one almost like it that is They all look amazing! And they seem to be having the time of their lives

Mercy and I are doing good, she's two now and getting better everyday

Glad to hear you both are well :hug: :wave:

OMG Larry in Leather pants... :combust: Larry in jeans makes women faint but if he donned leather pants he might cause mass hysteria lol

and Kristen your avi..... :drool: :combust:

Did someone just say Larry and leather pants in the same sentence??
:combust::combust::combust::combust:

:lol:

Well the sweater in my dream looked nothing like that. It was more emerald green and way better fitting.

oh, plenty of terrible twos stories lol - but the good balances out the naughty moments. I just remind myself that Bono's parents called him the anti-christ and tell myself she is destined for greatness ;)

Oh dear god , Pop interview! Larry is brilliant on that one :no no ... Can't go in the lemon". Hoodie Bono :drool:

Oh and GG I suddenly remembered another thing you where supposed to send me.
Edge's tweet : The one with Bono sleeping in the plane..

:shifty: To not pervert the Dutch thread, My response to you: Would it be possible to have a 4 person bed then?

And that interview is great. I love Edge's hat trick.

:shifty: To not pervert the Dutch thread, My response to you: Would it be possible to have a 4 person bed then?

And that interview is great. I love Edge's hat trick.

I don't know I want to be close to the action... I like to watch...

Back
Top Bottom