PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

OMG

i like it :shifty:

:tongue:

:lmao:

hey ruff :hug::heart: sorry about all the questions before :lol:

:scratch: about Hawaii? It's the blind leading the blind! I hope you end up going.

my days and nights have been mixed up for weeks! I'm going to be a wreck the first week of classes :crazy:

bonoishot said:

i cant sleep :wink:

ruffian said:
my days and nights have been mixed up for weeks! I'm going to be a wreck the first week of classes :crazy:

I haven't been able to sleep in over a week... I toss and turn until I turn on the TV or play a sims game or something... then I finally go back to bed about 4:30.... can't wake up until eleven or twelve and then am tired around six o'clock... but by the time I go to bed, I'm wide awake again :grumpy:

New Adam Avis

NewAvi1.jpg
NewAvi.jpg

ruffian said:

:scratch: about Hawaii? It's the blind leading the blind! I hope you end up going.

yeah i meant hawaii :lol:

just thought i'd ask you since you know alot about GA in US/travelling etc! hoped you had maybe been before, you've been so many other places

i hope we end up going aswell

kats defo up for it :hyper:

its just the money issue :yikes: its so expensive :|

but the holiday after would be soooo good for me, i need to chill out, we'd be there 6 - 16th april (no i havent been thinking bout it too much :lol: )

:yikes::hug:

i was a wreck going back to work from boston

i was sooooo jetlagged, i drovfe everyone at work insanne, god knows how you do it all with all your travelling

Sad_Girl said:

I haven't been able to sleep in over a week... I toss and turn until I turn on the TV or play a sims game or something... then I finally go back to bed about 4:30.... can't wake up until eleven or twelve and then am tired around six o'clock... but by the time I go to bed, I'm wide awake again :grumpy:

:hug: I've been there. It's so awful not to be able to sleep. you feel like you are the only one awake in the whole world! Melatonin really helps me, and it's all natural. Have you tried it?

ruffian said:

:hug: I've been there. It's so awful not to be able to sleep. you feel like you are the only one awake in the whole world! Melatonin really helps me, and it's all natural. Have you tried it?

No, I haven't

I imagine it's an herbal supplement you can pick up in most drug stores?

bonoishot said:

yeah i meant hawaii :lol:

just thought i'd ask you since you know alot about GA in US/travelling etc! hoped you had maybe been before, you've been so many other places

i hope we end up going aswell

kats defo up for it :hyper:

its just the money issue :yikes: its so expensive :|

but the holiday after would be soooo good for me, i need to chill out, we'd be there 6 - 16th april (no i havent been thinking bout it too much :lol: )

:yikes::hug:

i was a wreck going back to work from boston

i was sooooo jetlagged, i drovfe everyone at work insanne, god knows how you do it all with all your travelling

wow, you are staying in Hawaii a LONG time if you go! You crazy Europeans :hug:

I'm going to stay the 6-10th, and it looks like I might be back on for New Zealand, but nothing definite yet...

My jetlag after the last trip was not so bad b/c i was so freakin' sleep deprived after the last round of shows that my body had not even recovered :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

No, I haven't

I imagine it's an herbal supplement you can pick up in most drug stores?

yes, and at the grocery store. no side effects, not addictive, and very effective for me in getting my sleep sorted out. Tylenol PM makes me feel hungover, but melatonin does not.

ruffian said:

yes, and at the grocery store. no side effects, not addictive, and very effective for me in getting my sleep sorted out. Tylenol PM makes me feel hungover, but melatonin does not.

yeah, tylenol PM and a lot of otc sleep aids use an antihistamine to put you to sleep, but they tend to really drag you down, make waking up the next day unpleasant. Plus, I have a very high tolerance for antihistamines, they don't really make me sleepy anymore, my body got so used to them when I was taking them for allergies

:wave: Hi Jules!

Last edited:
ruffian said:

:hmm:

never heard of Melatonin, wonder if we have it here? will have tolook that one up :)

Hey Jules :hug:

ruffian said:

wow, you are staying in Hawaii a LONG time if you go! You crazy Europeans :hug :

I'm going to stay the 6-10th, and it looks like I might be back on for New Zealand, but nothing definite yet...

i need a proper sunshine holiday and it would be a waste going and not staying on longer to see the island and not swimming with dolphins :drool:

thats prob why its so expensive aswell, we'd have such a long flight wouldnt be worth going for 4 days

crazy me :shifty:

:wink:

:lol:

hope you can make NZ, that would be cool :hyper:

My jetlag after the last trip was not so bad b/c i was so freakin' sleep deprived after the last round of shows that my body had not even recovered :lol:

:yikes:

thats :crazy:

at least you h ad a great time though :hug: :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
New Orleans :drool:

I'm working on getting my arse down there; but I'm trying to get VP's arse to go with me, too :wink:

how amazing would it be if we could all go? :heart:

my dad keeps saying how much he wishes he saw them, and now that I found out headliners play for over an hour he asked me about flight prices...I think he'd really do it :up:

sami0201 said:

how amazing would it be if we could all go? :heart:

my dad keeps saying how much he wishes he saw them, and now that I found out headliners play for over an hour he asked me about flight prices...I think he'd really do it :up:

that would be :drool: :heart:

right now, i need a proper holiday more so hawaii serves that purpose better :heart:

^ It would... but alas, those of you who *can* make it will have to have even more fun for those of us who can't

:yes: they would

Sami hope you can go though and SG and VP :hyper:

Last edited:
Well guys, it's appallingly early for me to head to bed on a Fri night, but am still sick :( Going to do much of the sleeping thing, and I'll see you all sometime tomorrow :hug:

sami0201 said:
Ruff, would you be going to New Orleans if they play? :hyper:

sorry I havent been here, I'm lost in LS :reject:

I've been lost myself, over on the Qantas website.

Jules, how is Hawaii looking?

Sami, yes, I'm in for New Orleans and I bet they play there! Are you going? Are you bringing your hot uncle? :lol:

night Jem, drea, sleep tight and hope you feel better :hug:

SG, I would SO love it if you guys got your butts down to New Orleans.

Pleba girls in N.O.... :drool:

i'm still checking on flights but i'm going to be online lots this weekend, trying avoid the reality of my job starting again!

ruffian said:

Sami, yes, I'm in for New Orleans and I bet they play there! Are you going? Are you bringing your hot uncle? :lol:

Ehhh... I'm not sure yet. Trying to find a cheap flight is a laugh. I'm thinking of going to a travel agent. See what my options are.

I also looked into just booking a flight from Boston to LAX right now and then later on from LAX to Hawaii but I think it might be a really bad idea. :hmm:

ruffian said:

I really really hope they do because there's really good chances I can go!

:lmao: no, but hot uncle (ew!) was at the NY show I couldn't see you at 'cause we got there too late :sad: He took me to my first U2 show :love:

but my dad, hot uncles brother will be there! :lol:
but my dad isn't anywhere near as good looking as my uncle :reject:

Back
Top Bottom