PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could go to a show for my birthday! :love:

i think they did play in NYC in March 2xs - 2 different tours NEITHER I knew about! :grumpy:

The closest I've gotten which was pretty cool...was when they were here for those 5 Letterman shows for NLOTH! :heart::drool:

That was the first full week of March('09)- my birthday is in the 3rd week of March. It really did feel like an EARLY :heart: B-D Present, even though i didn't think it and felt it was too far apart date(day?)-wise to claim it as close enough to my birthday (that early week, that is) to use it to get bono's / or Edge's attention.

i think they did play in NYC in March 2xs - 2 different tours NEITHER I knew about! :grumpy:

The closest I've gotten which was pretty cool...was when they were here for those 5 Letterman shows for NLOTH! :heart::drool:

That was the first full week of March('09)- my birthday is in the 3rd week of March. It really did feel like an EARLY :heart: B-D Present, even though i didn't think it and felt it was too far apart date(day?)-wise to claim it as close enough to my birthday (that early week, that is) to use it to get bono's / or Edge's attention.

That's cool! :)

I first saw U2 on the Elevation tour, and the Vancouver show was 10 days after my birthday. That was about the closest it's ever gotten. :) There might have been shows on or near my birthday before or since then, but never in my hometown. At least that I know of. :wink:

Just watched the series premiere of Hawaii Five-O. I really think I'm going to like it! Hot cops + Hawaii + good action and explosions = a fun TV show. :D

cool..i didn't get home in time to see either THAT, or The Event.

But The Event is being rerun on Sat night. So hopefully i'll see it then!

Def will try to get home to catch Hw 5-0
next week!

If for no other reason ( and that's a GOOD enough one) just to drool over :heart: Hawaii !

Reading a quick piece about the show...they said Hawaii would be the 5th member of the show!

HOW could it NOT be, b/c being so physically isolated ....just the expenses you'd want to feature it!

BC, it will be my first U2 road trip as well. Of course you should come to Canada!:wink :

My name is Thora, and I approve of that gif. :combust:

You should! Traveling to see U2 is awesome. Vegas last year was the first time I'd ever seen them in a different city. : love: It was amazing!!

ooohhhhhh guh! THAT gif!

:l ol:

great goddess of all that's hot, sensual & fucking sex-ey THAT is in the top ? at least 5.... If not 3. :d rool::d rool::d rool:

*runs for drool bucket!!!* :lmao:

can you spell.....
m-e-s-m-e-r-i-z-n-g!!!!!

: D

:yes: that's what it is alright :drool:

I wish I could add Canada to my trip! :cute: Who knows... I may not completely rule it out... though I'm probably going to add Pittsburgh if that happens. So who knows! And it isn't officially my first U2 road trip since my first U2 show ever I flew to Portland from San Diego, but it was one show... this time I'll be show hopping! :hyper:

That's cool! : )

I first saw U2 on the Elevation tour, and the Vancouver show was 10 days after my birthday. That was about the closest it's ever gotten. : ) There might have been shows on or near my birthday before or since then, but never in my hometown. At least that I know of. :win k:

Just watched the series premiere of Hawaii Five-O. I really think I'm going to like it! Hot cops + Hawaii + good action and explosions = a fun TV show. :D

I'm watching it now! Wow the opening song brought back some memories! :ohmy: I grew up with my family watching the original every week, it was like a TV event, we ate on TV trays that night to watch! :lol:

I think my new goal in life is to get Edge to make this face:

62210_440353389659_132703949659_4913517_3019128_n.jpg

Just... postin' it again on this page.

:shifty: Gotta go to the trains soon. G'day ladies! Till friday!

I got a show on my birthday (my 30th) but didn't know about ticket drops and things like that :( *However*, I did get to see them at MuchMusic right after the show, which will tell the Cdns just when it was :wink:

Oh Kriiiiiisten... are you ready to watch my Leafs kick your Sens' asses tomorrow night? :wink:

Ummm no because the Sens are going to win!! :sexywink:

You have spot #1!

Yay! Thanks!
Hmmm I wonder what Hawaii will be like :hmm:
Never been anywhere tropical before.

Awwwwww :love:

I got a show on my birthday (my 30th) but didn't know about ticket drops and things like that :( *However*, I did get to see them at MuchMusic right after the show, which will tell the Cdns just when it was :wink:

You did U2 Does Much?? :drool:

Morning ladies. :wave:

Safe travels to all our Brussels girls today, although given the time difference, you're all probably there already.

MTE, I kept meaning to comment about the bleach shirt too, I LOVE it. Where the bleach goes sort of blobby, it looks like it's intentional, and adds to its charm. You should make more and sell them to come to Montreal (and Toronto :shifty: ). :up:

Kristen, today's your class with that creepy fucker, right? Good luck, I'll be thinking of you. :hug: With any luck, he'll have dropped the class.

cool..i didn't get home in time to see either THAT, or The Event.

But The Event is being rerun on Sat night. So hopefully i'll see it then!

Def will try to get home to catch Hw 5-0
next week!

If for no other reason ( and that's a GOOD enough one) just to drool over :heart: Hawaii !

Reading a quick piece about the show...they said Hawaii would be the 5th member of the show!

HOW could it NOT be, b/c being so physically isolated ....just the expenses you'd want to feature it!

Yes, there were some gorgeous shots of the island. :drool: They showed the place where we stay several times. Granted, it was just in panning shots of Waikiki, but still. It was fun to see other places and beaches that I recognize. I'm glad to hear they'll really be showcasing the island. :heart:

I'm watching it now! Wow the opening song brought back some memories! :ohmy: I grew up with my family watching the original every week, it was like a TV event, we ate on TV trays that night to watch! :lol:

Yeah, the opening song was fun. :D That's cool that you did that as a kid. For my family it was always The Beachcombers (Canadian TV show that was filmed where I lived) or Disney stuff when we were kids. We'd eat on TV trays too. :)

Yay! Thanks!
Hmmm I wonder what Hawaii will be like :hmm:
Never been anywhere tropical before.

It's hot and sunny and gorgeous. It does rain a lot, but it's never for very long - just a short dumping of rain, then it stops and is hot and beautiful again. Just bring a bathing suit - that's basically all you'll need. :lol: I pretty much live in those the entire time, and often will just throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top over that, if I need to go anywhere. It's pretty laid back. :drool:

Hi DG! :hug:

Kristen, today's your class with that creepy fucker, right? Good luck, I'll be thinking of you. :hug: With any luck, he'll have dropped the class.

Yes, it's at 7 tonight :crack:

Thanks for the moral support :hug: :wink:

I'll let you know what happens.

Yes, there were some gorgeous shots of the island. :drool: They showed the place where we stay several times. Granted, it was just in panning shots of Waikiki, but still. It was fun to see other places and beaches that I recognize. I'm glad to hear they'll really be showcasing the island. :heart:

Yeah, the opening song was fun. :D That's cool that you did that as a kid. For my family it was always The Beachcombers (Canadian TV show that was filmed where I lived) or Disney stuff when we were kids. We'd eat on TV trays too. :)

It's hot and sunny and gorgeous. It does rain a lot, but it's never for very long - just a short dumping of rain, then it stops and is hot and beautiful again. Just bring a bathing suit - that's basically all you'll need. :lol: I pretty much live in those the entire time, and often will just throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top over that, if I need to go anywhere. It's pretty laid back. :drool:

Hi DG! :hug:

Sounds amazing!!! I'll just wear my bathing suit in your suitcase then to save room :wink:

:lmao::lmao: Keep dreaming!

Yup, but I was stupid and didn't stick around when I first went by - probably could've got in instead of being way in the back on Queen St. :doh:

Hindsight, huh? Oh well, at least you were there. :)

Remember when Much used to have in-studio mini concerts? I got tickets to a Kim Mitchell appearance, I was standing 10 feet from him. That was cool. I have it on videotape somewhere around here.

Hey, all!

VP, no new news on Pittsburgh ... or Ireland. *taps foot impatiently*

That awesome '93 Dublin show that was broadcast on the radio and spawned my bestest most favoritest bootleg ever was on my 20th birthday ... does that count?

Hey Thora, DG :wave:

Does anyone know the status of the rumoured Pittsburgh show?

Nope, haven't heard a thing.

Yes, it's at 7 tonight :crack:

Thanks for the moral support :hug: :wink:

I'll let you know what happens.

Sounds amazing!!! I'll just wear my bathing suit in your suitcase then to save room :wink:

I'll be thinking of you tonight, and sending good "stay away from me, ya douchebag!" vibes. :lol: :hug:

:lol: Excellent. It's seriously one of the best places to take a vacation. The only other tropical-like places I've been are California and Vegas, although that's just desert with no water. :lol: One day in the future I'm going to go to Mexico and the Caribbean and other warm spots. :yes:

Pittsburgh is only 5 hrs from here. If they announce that, I'll probably try for that date, and not do Philly, which was the least likely of the shows I have planned, anyway.

Good morning everyone! I just got a job at the daycare I work at starting November 1. This supplying thing is a big mess right now, and I haven't had a steady source of income in forever!!!!! I can still teach mornings! I am one hapy gir right now!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Good luck with class tonight, K. We're all there with you in spirit. Remember - better safe than... well, not.

Too much coffee on an empty stomach + stress about getting my grant application to my advisor a day late b/c she didn't tell me how to upload it to her until TODAY :madwife: + having the class that was terrible on Friday for an hour and a half today = :crack: :yikes: :no: :gah: :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom