PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to check my sis's update from her friend BRB

ETA:
Her friend said "...she's doing remarkably well..." She's just somewhat sore....
:hyper::heart::hyper:

she'll see the Doctor for the follow up check up along with the Pathology next Weds.

She just called a bit ago to finalize our plan for me taking her home(and going grocery shopping).....

It IS A remarkable BLESSING..... she doesn't (over the phone) sound hoarse at all now! Thank the powers and all who have helped her!!:heart:

i ahve to leave in about 10 mins... so TALK already! :lol::hug:

i just printed out stuff on exercising for strength ( weights) and cardio.

I want to be more consistent in it -- besides the lots of walking I do, and bits of dancing and Ti-chi i do which DO help in my flexibility, usually lack of aches and pains unless I've done something wrong, had an accident or had some one or something bang into me.

AND........
I FINALLY LOST the ? 12 -15 lbs I put on from having to curtail my activities to help my eye surgery recovery for several months.'
And I finally also seem to be losing around 1 - 2 lbs these last few weeks!:yippie::yippie:

At around that rate say at least every other week at 1 -2 lbs I should finally look pretty good again by the sumer!

Aww thanks Vp :hug:
I'm doing much better now. Just get stressed out a bit because my work is crazy when it comes to people calling in sick :crack:

Fast food managers are idiots. Don't they realize that the last thing customers want is for sick people to be handling their food? :crack: :angry:

well ntat kind of work policy SUCKS!:angry::angry::angry:

glad you
re feelijn g better! :hug:

Hey VP....hoow did your mom's appointment go?

I hope you get better sleepp tonight! :hug:S

Thanks Dazzled. :hug: It went okay. She put her on an antidepressant, which hopefully will help matters. Bleh.

I'm SO tired right now, but it sucks knowing that I still probably won't sleep more than a couple of hours at a time. The most rested I've felt in weeks is the other night when I had a few drinks in the evening. :huh: I'd try that again, but I'm too tired to drink. :lol:

Such great news about your sister, and congrats on the weight loss, and working out! :)

Sorry, I was just making dinner and taking SOS-type calls from my mom. She can't get her tv to work. :huh:

You know what I just remembered? How the batteries in our camera died, and you took the batteries out of your discman so we could use them in the camera. :hug: :heart: If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have had any pics of the meeting night! :bow:

I don't remember that at all :lol: If it *was* me, you're welcome :wink:

:lol: Definitely understandable. Hopefully this will be the start of you being able to get better sleep each night. Sleep can be such a bitch at times. :lol:

Thanks! It's funny, I've been a night owl for so long that I don't really know any other way of life. But in the past year or so, I've gone through two phases of getting up and going to bed really early (5 or 6 am - 10 or 11 pm) and it's incredible how much more soundly I sleep, and how much energy I have all day. The only thing is, when I do that, I miss not having a couple of quiet hours to myself at night, which I generally only get in the wee hours.

Oh, and for any of you experiencing sleep problems, I don't know if this is connected or not, but last night was the first night I tried sleeping with the lavender. I put some of the oil on a paper towel and laid it on my pillow. I'm generally skeptical about stuff like that, but I found some valid medical studies that say they've found it does help, so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom