PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every artist will be a perfectionist.

Sounds like fun! I think I'm gonna keep poking around PLEBA until I find the right pics.

I'll have to do the same to find the ZooTV pics threads.

I need to find:
1 of Larry, non-Lemon Army
1 of Adam, non-Lemon Army
1 of The Fly
1 of Mirrorball Man
1 of the band, Lemon Army
1 of Adam, Gibson RD Bass, 360 Tour rehearsals.

Found it! :D

bono_dreaSept13.jpg

I remember that jacket well myself *G* The man gives damn good hugs :wink:

I've never seen this pic! :love: Awesome!!!

I went to bed right after I posted in here. First time in forever I've been to bed before midnight.

Can't imagine riding a bike on the ice is that easy/safe.

Jess, do you ever search job websites for jobs in visual/digital media/kinda thing?
I've been searching jobsites lately... can't hurt to send out resumes to theatres in New York, right?

Can't imagine riding a bike on the ice is that easy/safe.

Jess, do you ever search job websites for jobs in visual/digital media/kinda thing?
I've been searching jobsites lately... can't hurt to send out resumes to theatres in New York, right?

I don't have a degree or any training in graphic design. I'm totally self-taught.

Can't hurt, no.

^ Well, I know you aren't 'formally' trained but you're good enough that if you could show off your work, you know, get your foot in the door, you might have a chance.

^ Well, I know you aren't 'formally' trained but you're good enough that if you could show off your work, you know, get your foot in the door, you might have a chance.

Yeah, maybe.

Design is my way of blowing off steam, focusing on pixels and forgetting about everything else for a while. And when I'm stuck like I am now, it's frustrating. I need that break, from work and home, and feeling like I'm at the end of my rope.

Enough of me being a sad bastard. The ideas will come. Or they won't.

yeah, I'd get a percentage, and they offer shops for free. I'd have to decide which ones to offer. Leave it up to you guys, I guess. But before I get into any of that, I need to finish this poster series. And i'm being too picky about pictures. Sigh.

Oooooooo whacha up to, reggo!??!:D

I have found a new site for trading art and I've signed up for a ton of swaps :hyper: So at night, I totally don't grade the papers I need to, which will come to bite me in the ass next week when grades are due, but it's so much more fun to cut n' paste!

:uhoh:

:lol:

Ooooooooo waaaaaaaay COOl, Zu!!........:hyper::drool:

Who's AOH? Did we have a lurker? I've got abt. 15 minutes before my meeting. Hi Daz!

About being a perfectionist in one's art... I tend to do a series of the same thing, I"ll do 4 or 5 of the same piece and I usually have one or two that I absolutely love. And even thought they're made to be traded, sometimes I"ll keep the 'best' one for myself :shh:

Found it! :D

bono_dreaSept13.jpg

I remember that jacket well myself *G* The man gives damn good hugs :wink:

WOOT!!!!

way to go, drea!!!

:sigh:
The one "problem" we have here in NYC when any or all of the band
are here is that there are SO may fans and e-bay creeps that they usually have barricades which usually impedes achy hug activity! :grumpy:

Yeah, yeah, I know you should have such "problems".:wink::hug:

Who's AOH? Did we have a lurker? I've got abt. 15 minutes before my meeting. Hi Daz!

About being a perfectionist in one's art... I tend to do a series of the same thing, I"ll do 4 or 5 of the same piece and I usually have one or two that I absolutely love. And even thought they're made to be traded, sometimes I"ll keep the 'best' one for myself :shh:

zuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Big :hug: !!

You make exactly the same piece or as close as possible!??

ZU's art trading cards = :hyper::drool::love:

There are minor variations to each one. Like I did this collage heart thing and in one of them the heart was whole and in the next one I tore the heart in half and stapled it back together. Or I'll use a different color but with the same design. The last one is usually exactly the way I want it. But each one goes to a different person so they don't ever really see what the others get.

When I "met" Bono, there was a big chain link fence between us :sad: Stoopid security guy who told us not to cross the street and stoopid me for following directions when others didn't and got face to face with the B man. :angry:
Oh well, it was cool anyway.

When I "met" Bono, there was a big chain link fence between us :sad: Stoopid security guy who told us not to cross the street and stoopid me for following directions when others didn't and got face to face with the B man. :angry:
Oh well, it was cool anyway.

Zooey, remember how he was upset about the fence being in the way :cute::heart:

and you done it with me :sexywink:

There are minor variations to each one. Like I did this collage heart thing and in one of them the heart was whole and in the next one I tore the heart in half and stapled it back together. Or I'll use a different color but with the same design. The last one is usually exactly the way I want it. But each one goes to a different person so they don't ever really see what the others get.

ah.... I get it. that's cool b/c for mPOV it makes it less tedious to have to reproduce thew same thing exactly all the time (ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz).

That way where you have to do it exactly the same- often for me unfortunately for certain types of artistic, or craft works/pieces income-wise (how ever BIG or small the $) gets excruciatingly BORING, really mentally painful for me real fast UNLESS it might be only 1 or 2 more copies. ANd i stress the word might !:huh::sigh:

Some people have no or little problems with that. My :heart: mom was the same way as I am.

When I "met" Bono, there was a big chain link fence between us :sad: Stoopid security guy who told us not to cross the street and stoopid me for following directions when others didn't and got face to face with the B man. :angry: Oh well, it was cool anyway.

aaawww, ,glad you found it cool anyway!

ah well, off to my faculty meeting. :wave: I may be back later Daz (and anyone else around).

hope so! :wave:

and I hope it's a reasonable/good meeting!:D:hug:

RE: my sis

Here's what I just posted in my other thread in response to a comment........

actually, purple, i'm not that worried about the pathology report.......

and I'm SUCH a worrywart.... I think at least with partly educated by self in these areas........
since she didn't show symptoms, it was caught by accident, watched to see whether it would grow, and i think grew rather slowly I have strong hopes/thots that it will be a an "easy" (note the quote marks) cancer to beat!

and POWERS FORBID if it IS more troublesome it will BE one of the few times in my life that I have NOT wound myself up into a mess by worrying before it might happen.
SO at least I'll have had some mostly fun days before any really bad news that might happen happens!

Back
Top Bottom