PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seeing as I'm doing only three dates and no Switzerland I'll at least have more money to spend. :D That'll be good. I'll still save as much as I can in case of the Australian dates though.

Love the new thread title , hello everyone:wave:
:hyper:Hannover, Frankfurt here I come:D & Hopefully Brussel.
You are already booking hotels? Some don't even seem book a year in front.

I'm not booking yet, I'll wait until I have all the tickets in my hand and my creditcard ready. For Germany we're planning to book a hotel together and share rooms anyway, so we'll have to do that with the whole group.

:hyper: This is gonna be so awesome!

I'm not booking yet, I'll wait until I have all the tickets in my hand and my creditcard ready. For Germany we're planning to book a hotel together and share rooms anyway, so we'll have to do that with the whole group.

:hyper: This is gonna be so awesome!

Waiting takes so long and I need to work right after I'm out of school, not much interference or me today.:down:

I hope everyone don't mind me budging in so late ?
I would really like to get the same hotels as all of the girls/guys.
So exited:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Zooey has called upon me to let you all know she is # 101 in line.

Ah. That's about where she would have been in Toronto at that time, too. We lined up at around 1:30 or 2 am, and were numbers 87 - 90. I got to sleep around 5 am, and from the time we lined up till then, no more than 6 or 8 people had joined the line behind us.

Then again, I woke up at 7 am, and by then it had gotten considerably longer.

An update from Zooey:

Outer rail center. Security fuck up in the pit. They are saying the whole pit is red zone. People are going nuts. Someone will get hurt. Tattoo Dan Almost in tears. I would be too.

An update from Zooey:

Outer rail center. Security fuck up in the pit. They are saying the whole pit is red zone. People are going nuts. Someone will get hurt. Tattoo Dan Almost in tears. I would be too.

Yay for Zooey!

Dan's a crier, anyway. He bawled during each of the Vertigo shows I was near him. :shifty:

I don't know why the U2 staff can't brief stadium security about their protocols, etc. It would avoid so many of these fuck ups.

An update from Zooey:

I can' t picture Dan crying. I know this is his last show of the leg. He's a Cowboys fan and wants to see the stadium

An update from Zooey:

lolwut

Just talked to zooey. :hyper:

Awww Dan. I met him in Foxboro. Really nice guy. :up:

BTW, I miss you girls.* :sad: It sucks not being able to work the net on my phone at the moment.

*Well, I miss most of you. Heh.

lolwut

Just talked to zooey. :hyper:

Awww Dan. I met him in Foxboro. Really nice guy. :up:

BTW, I miss you girls.* :sad: It sucks not being able to work the net on my phone at the moment.

*Well, I miss most of you. Heh.

Oh, so THAT's how it is, Emily? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom