PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
onw moew Hiiiii there :D :D
decided i wanted to not get too far behind thread wiae

SAMI

Q mag ALSO had a very nice & funny interview with Roger.

and kthe previuous Relix mag had a very long Interview with Pete that I only hot through about half b/c I was at Tower recs and got tired of standing up and reading. but it was very interesting.

jobob said:
What adorable little kids! :cute:

:reaches out and cyber-pinches cheeks:

Y'know, I was that cute and blond when I was their age. :wink:

:lol:

I was playing with them all night (that's from before) we stayed at the beach for dinner, all our families. It was so fun! :cute:

dazzledbylight said:

SAMI

Q mag ALSO had a very nice & funny interview with Roger.

and kthe previuous Relix mag had a very long Interview with Pete that I only hot through about half b/c I was at Tower recs and got tired of standing up and reading. but it was very interesting.

:) Roger seems so funny! I hope I get to see them this fall... :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

snapshot_d1cba042_d1cbac17.jpg

I finally get to meet one of the guys! And I'm happy that SimBri got him :sexywink: :hug:

jobob said:

awww ... Those big brown eyes! That curly hair! How could you not :love: this girl?

:cute:

I know! I do love her. She comes every weekend, they are in the cabana right next to us. :love: She's bi-racial, so she has the most amazing features...her skin is a gorgeous color, her hair is SO cute, her eyes, her lips... :lol:

Can you just edit your post please because I'm going to take down the pictures... :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I finally get to meet one of the guys! And I'm happy that SimBri got him :sexywink: :hug:

:lol: Yes, and there are A LOT of single sim men left - I know you have a crush on Owen Wilson and Billy Boyd in real life, so I'm trying to steer them your way still, too

Hi by the way! :hug:

Sami she is precious! :love: look at those Shirley Temple curls! :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yes, and there are A LOT of single sim men left - I know you have a crush on Owen Wilson and Billy Boyd in real life, so I'm trying to steer them your way still, too

Hi by the way! :hug:

Sami she is precious! :love: look at those Shirley Temple curls! :cute:

Awww...thanks SG :hug: :cute:

Hi by the way too! :hug:

Those kids are the cutest thing Sami! I want to squeeze them so tight! :hug: :cute:

sami0201 said:

Thanks! :hug: It's no big deal, I just don't like to leave pictures up. Especially of people who aren't me or aren't related. :lol:

No, actually, I understand. You just don't know who else could be seeing these pictures. :shifty: :shh:

:eyebrow: where'd my post go to :huh: :huh::

did i hit the cancal button instead of the submit before

HI :wave: everyone :hug:s

SAMI did you see the Relix Mag {previous issue} with a long interview with Pete and in the current ish of Q mag the 80's ish beside JT there's a nice interview with Roger......

:giggle: sims :bow: SG

this puter is TOO far away from me:mad: it's bolted down ..i'm not in my usual spot at thiscafe :madspit:
so I'm making even MORE typod than usual

Dazz :lol: yep it's under 'Links' :giggle:

it should be right under Photos on the side menu :wink:

you have no idea how long it took me to find that :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom