PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's a sweetie. Around the time not long after we first met, we both had these ill-fated, star-crossed romantic situations for these guys, and I think we'll both carry a torch for them for the rest of our lives... :lol: Mine was that guy who was associated with the CDs I played on New Year's eve.

Hope your doctor's appointment went well :)

Yeah it did - they love it when a patient can diagnose themselves :wink: I just walk in and say this is whats wrong and I need a prescriptions for ___ and they say 'Alrighty-then' :lol:

and I don't have a guy like that :shifty:

Yeah right :lol:

VP! SG! :hug:

VP, anyone can look at a MySpace page, you don't have to have one or be someone's friend to read one.

I know a reporter who's writing a story on businesses which use MySpace pages for advertising. Oddest one he found: A mortgage broker. Like most of the teens and 20somethings who use MySpace can buy a house. :huh:

Toga.jpg

Drea, Jem and Carmel soak in the hot tub with Larry, while Bono and Edge make sure the keg is working :wink:

Oh yeah, and also: TOGA! TOGA!

snapshot_51bac4fa_11cb8635.jpg

pool.jpg

snapshot_51bac4fa_11cb869e.jpg

Adam decides he doesn't need his toga, either :giggle:
Streak.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Toga.jpg

Drea, Jem and Carmel soak in the hot tub with Larry, while Bono and Edge make sure the keg is working :wink:

Oh yeah, and also: TOGA! TOGA!

snapshot_51bac4fa_11cb8635.jpg

pool.jpg

snapshot_51bac4fa_11cb869e.jpg

Adam decides he doesn't need his toga, either :giggle:
Streak.jpg

:lmao: Why the hell wasn't I wearing a toga playing pool? Or even kept my bathing suit on... :wink: So, did those of us in the hot tub notice poor Edge probably shrieking in shock at Adam streaking? :giggle:

SG, I'm doing pretty good. Can't believe it's Thursday already. How time flies.

Did I just miss DG here tonight? :eyebrow: I know I missed her earlier this week while I was out having a life. :sad:

Sims :lol: SG :bow:

VP :hug: It was really fun!! He definitely doesn't sound great (Richie is amazing though :drool: ) but it was really fun. It was 100+F out so it was REALLY hot, but towards the middle of the show it started raining and everyone was SO relieved. It totally woke everyone up and everyone took off their clothes and we were all dancing and screaming and jumping when it was raining, it was SO fun!! :love: Notice how I keep saying fun and not OMG the band was so good. :lol: His voice is definitely going, IMO. :(
And my uncle and I moving up like 5 sections to the first row off the floor didn't hurt much either. :shifty: :shh:

Drea said:

:lmao: Why the hell wasn't I wearing a toga playing pool? Or even kept my bathing suit on... :wink: So, did those of us in the hot tub notice poor Edge probably shrieking in shock at Adam streaking? :giggle:

:lol: you were playing pool when you first got there - and I guess you didn't want to be part of the Toga fun :)

Edge was facing the other way and Adam ran up and surprised him - I would've been worried if her didn't scream a little :lol:

Larry was the one who shrieked like a girl when Adam ran into the kitchen like that :lmao:

I wish I had gotten video of it :sigh:

Sami!!! :hug:

Are they not the CUTEST? :love: The girl in the pink bathing suit and the boy on the left next to her are brother and sister, SO CUTE!! I just want to squeeze them all day. :lol:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

...and everyone took off their clothes and we were all dancing and screaming and jumping when it was raining...

:ohmy:

:wink:

Sorry to hear about his voice. :( How far into the tour is it? Hopefully it's just overworked.

That IS an amazing picture! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

:wink:

Sorry to hear about his voice. :( How far into the tour is it? Hopefully it's just overworked.

That IS an amazing picture! :drool:

Well, the guys. :lol: :shifty: :love:
Yeah could be, it's the very end of the tour.

There's much more where that came from. :sexywink: I'll upload more later.

Back
Top Bottom