PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
^ oh, sorry. dial up sucks! :hug:

I had a guy selling DSL service call me and offer me service for the same price I have dial-up for and I got all excited :hyper: then he says 'Let me check on availability.... oh. we don't have availability in your area' :| I was so pissed off. I was like why the hell did you call me then? :madwife: :scream:

it was right after I bought my new computer, so my name was on a list or something, I don't know :shrug: :sigh:

1st WITS is still on YouTube *G* I have it bookmarked :D

SG - you need to come up to TO - I bought the U218 videos a week or two after it came out :wink: Most of the stuff you haven't seen are 80s vids I see... Mind you I've only watched mine once so far, and haven't watched any of the extras save the Sometimes alternate video :reject: I'd forgotten how :cute: and geeky almost they all are in the ISHF vid :giggle:

If you have the collector's edition of HTDAAB with the "U2 and 3 Songs" doc, then you've seen the Vertigo HQ version :)

Sad_Girl said:

Bri :hug: we may have to try something like that :shifty: you never got back to me on whether or not you wanted any of the video clips I had, either

:ohmy:

That's right! I didn't!

omg
I also never replied to Sami's PM that she sent me around that same time...:yikes:

That was back when I got sick...I forgot all about everything...:(

Is it too late now? *pout*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ooo...did I tell you I bought some Greenday Cd/dvd thing at christmas time?
(Americain idiot with some sort of video....not that i've watched it yet, either. :reject:)

unfortunately when I had extra mony I went to Towetr recs severl time for their going outa biz sales.......and well I GOT ZOOTV/SYDNEY DVD first! my MAJOR buyitNOW targey!

then as I cme4 back later through the weeks.EITHER the GD/U2 'saints' single was GONE OR perhaps NOT stocked b/c TWR stop getting the Newer shipments inh.

I think :hmm: I DO know where i can get it tho.
*puts on !Shortlist !!* :lol:

love2bmama said:
yay, tmobile just got a WITS ringtone for download! Guess what I'm changing my default ringtone to now? I used to be the Vertigo hook, but this is even better. And new! :love:
:hyper:

That reminds me, must look into what ringtones I can get on my phone :wink: :hmm: *hopes Bell phones can d/l U2 ringtones*

love2bmama said:
I think you can watch the vids on youtube, that's where I saw the 1st WITS for the first time. Unless u2.com pulled it by now :shrug:

:yes:

That's how I saw it!!! :hyper: :drool: :drool:

Molly want to here a really unbeleiveable story U2-wise from me"

everyone else...........it's the R&H one.
SO the REST OF YOU can ignore it.you've heard it ALL before.

Drea said:
1st WITS is still on YouTube *G* I have it bookmarked :D

SG - you need to come up to TO - I bought the U218 videos a week or two after it came out : wink: Most of the stuff you haven't seen are 80s vids I see... Mind you I've only watched mine once so far, and haven't watched any of the extras save the Sometimes alternate video :reject: I'd forgotten how :cute: and geeky almost they all are in the ISHF vid : giggle :

If you have the collector's edition of HTDAAB with the "U2 and 3 Songs" doc, then you've seen the Vertigo HQ version : )

Oh! Ok, yeah - that's right! I have to watch that again it's been awhile :hmm:

and yes, I am horribly uneducated about the 80's videos :sigh:
I need to do some serious catching up

the good news is today Mark told me to put the truck in my name and get it up and running again :hyper: so I'll have a vehicle again soon. Then I need to get a passport so I can come back to Canada. but if I go north I won't be in your neck of the woods :wink: I think I'll come down to TO instead :p

I'm hoping to be able to this spring maybe even for Ikea-fest :shifty:

SG, you don't yet need a passport to cross the border by land. Just by air. You will need a passport to cross the border next year.

love2bmama said:
sorry, Dazz, that you lost your vinyl records. :hug: I had them all on vinyl back in the day, too, but I don't know what happened to them. I'm trying to rebuild my vinyl collection, but they aren't too easy to find!

THANKS :hug: It felt F--Kin AWFUL! Because Music is SUCH a big part of my life. ALWAYS has been!

that's true - hqrd to find-- esp for cheaper prices.

but in NYC there ARE SEVERAL used Vinyl stores.
SO possibly i could look for a few OR save up for the CD that has the rare/obscure B-sdies on it.

WHich i'd have to look up on-line to make sure it's worth it to go boppinhg around the city fir it/them!

jobob said:
SG, you don't yet need a passport to cross the border by land. Just by air. You will need a passport to cross the border next year.

all of the hunters around here have said that they need it to go on their hunting/fishing trip they always take in June :shrug: and on the news it said 2007

better safe than sorry, I figure

Sad_Girl said:

the good news is today Mark told me to put the truck in my name and get it up and running again :hyper: so I'll have a vehicle again soon. Then I need to get a passport so I can come back to Canada. but if I go north I won't be in your neck of the woods :wink: I think I'll come down to TO instead :p

I'm hoping to be able to this spring maybe even for Ikea-fest :shifty:

Smartass :lol:

Too bad March would be too soon - I'd love to have at least a few PGP girls here for the AB/JT Elevation show on March 3rd... I am more :hyper: than any reasonable person should be that I'll finally hear the boys play Acrobat :lol:

Now you guys are making me want to put on the U218 dvd... :wink:

That's what they're being told? The news here tonight said passports are required for air travel starting today, but for land travel beginning next year.

However, I got mine last year, figuring (correctly) there would be a rush of people getting passports this year and a lot of confusion over this. Plus, I want to go to Europe someday.

jobob said:

ain't THAT grand!??!:madspit: :madspit:

Jo! :hug:

congrats on sim!jo's graduation!
and sim!jo's sim!bruce *conquest* !!!

:giggle:

:whistle: "..........cover meeeeeeeeee........"
[Bruce & ?other band - live version OMG! :drool: :drool: ]

Hi, dazz. :hug:

It's all in the name of homeland security. Or so they tell me.

On to other issues: My cell phone won't let me download anything! Why do I always get the crappy cell phones? :madspit:

jobob said:
That's what they're being told? The news here tonight said passports are required for air travel starting today, but for land travel beginning next year.

However, I got mine last year, figuring (correctly) there would be a rush of people getting passports this year and a lot of confusion over this. Plus, I want to go to Europe someday.

that's the word around here :shrug: it was awhile ago that I heard that on the news, like a couple of months back so it could have been cleared up by now and I just didn't hear about it

and I want to get a passport anyway. You never know when you might just have to plan a trip to England :shifty: :D

jobob said:

:yes: Just for air travel till next year - there's been quite a rush on this side of the border too.

that's ok Dazz. I might have to go, but type it up and I'll come back and read it later.

My poor laptop needs a new power cord, and I don't wanna take it in (blue crack addiction). It's getting really bad, though, so I think I have to take it in tomorrow to get fixed. :sad:

Dazz dear...was this the pic you were lookinf for?

bono0347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom