PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:flirt: You like being poked?
bonoedgepoke.gif

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I remember you said that on the Football is my life (not!) thread. She's all for the Steelers I think....but since they are out, she's rooting for the Bears :wink:

yeah she was here this past weekend, arriving in her steelers jersey and her steelers winter coat (she's an obsessed Steelers fan :)), and she came with me to get some stuff on my car fixed and while we were waiting, can't tell you how many people approached us. Are you really a Steelers fan? And she just replied, "yes but since they stunk this year, I'm rooting for the Bears now!! Anybody but the Colts!"

they seemed to be OK with this answer and left her alone after that :lol:

U2Girl416 said:

yeah she was here this past weekend, arriving in her steelers jersey and her steelers winter coat (she's an obsessed Steelers fan :)), and she came with me to get some stuff on my car fixed and while we were waiting, can't tell you how many people approached us. Are you really a Steelers fan? And she just replied, "yes but since they stunk this year, I'm rooting for the Bears now!! Anybody but the Colts!"

they seemed to be OK with this answer and left her alone after that :lol:

:lol: :hug:

I had a good day :)

It was my monday off and had to go to dentist :yikes: and they'd over charged me so got a refund, i saw Jamie :cute: who gave me a big smile when he saw me , the sort that melts your :heart:

back to work tomorrow, have to do early shift so am up at 4.30am :crack:

how are you ??

WildHoney said:
I had a good day :)

It was my monday off and had to go to dentist :yikes: and they'd over charged me so got a refund, i saw Jamie :cute: who gave me a big smile when he saw me , the sort that melts your :heart:

back to work tomorrow, have to do early shift so am up at 4.30am :crack:

how are you ??

Oy. Doesn't sound so fun, but at least you got to see Jamie. :cute: Any new pictures of him?

I'm doing pretty good. Today's been a bit of a write-off at work. I'm waiting on other people to send me images and files I need, and there's not much I can do until I get them. Stupid people not getting them to me fast enough! :madwife: :lol:

Hey Weldy and Molly!

Back
Top Bottom