PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't get to bed til 2 am. I was replaying all the times in my head that the Pats should have put this game away and the ridiculous things that happened(Reche Caldwell's dropped pass, that stupid too many men on the field penatly, etc.).

What a heartbreaker. :(

Kaf made it, everybody loves it :cute:

I'm fine, only schoolwork is killing me and I keep forgetting to take the right books home, so I can't work on it now, how are you? :hug:

:uhoh: gotta help with cooking... ugh.. I'll be back later

:shifty: have ya ladies seen my latest photoshop yet?

for those who aren't in that thread

to celebrate me 10,000th post :wink:

bonolovesbonoversion21ky.jpg

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
OMG 2 Bono's :faint: :combust:

2 naked wet Bono's :faint:

Now if you could only add a Wild into the middle of them :lol:

:hmm:

:lmao: I was gonna do that with a pic of myself, but that would involve me making a pic of myself in a bathtub... and tha'ts a nono!

WildHoney said:
:lmao:

I'm sure you did think of doing that, great minds think alike :lol:

Where do you reckon the soap is :shifty:

*feels around under the bubbles* :shifty:

oh .... I think I... *hears Bono1 moan* oh wait.. that's not soap...... :whistle: *feels around other side* *hears Bono2 moan*..... :scratch:

:lmao: oh so YOU are the soap.... and the reason I can't find it... is that Bono2 is currently soaping up his derriere...

:drool: need some help there Bono2? :flirt:

U2Girl416 said:
It's going to be crazy here if the Bears win the superbowl. after all most Chicagoans live by the phrase, "well, there's always next year" :lol: I think I might go into hiding if they lose. one of my sisters lives in IN and she hates the Colts. bad place to be right now :)

I remember you said that on the Football is my life (not!) thread. She's all for the Steelers I think....but since they are out, she's rooting for the Bears :wink:

Back
Top Bottom