PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Pft. Slip some alcohol in her coffee and I gaurantee she'll be approachable! :wink:

:lol:!! That's hilarious! In 1st year my history profs were married...so amusing!

In all my years of college and library school, I never had a class taught by a married couple. Interesting. :eyebrow:

Watch out with that alcohol in the coffee thing -- there are stories in the news every year or so of high school kids who get in big trouble for slipping various things into their teachers drinks. You think they'd pay attention and learn something. :tsk:

Mucca said:

It amazes me how married profs can teach together and stay married after. :lol:

Did you girls hear about some girl on youtube called Lonelygirl 16 or something? She basically did a diary type thing on youtube and then they found out she was a fraud. For whatever reason it was such a big deal that it was on the news and stuff.

Omg, so our lil group aren't always the quietest. And we were always chatting in her half of the class. So one day, he comes in, and starts giving us the smackdown..but in then most hilarious way. It's hard to describe, but it was so claear he'd gone home gotten an earfull, and had been told *exactly* what to say...:giggle:

Ooo! I did hear about that...I think I was reading about it in Time Magazine? ( Cause YPU are person of the year :happy: </cheese> )...

There's been some crazy stuff.
One of the low points being these fights that are being done....where teens and teenypoppers attack people and put it on film so they can post it...:slant:

~BrightestStar~ said:
73077588.jpg

I love the lil irish/whateveryoucallem hats on him :cute: :love: :giggle:

You think Bono started borrowing some of Edge's hats??

01_240x320.jpg

jobob said:

In all my years of college and library school, I never had a class taught by a married couple. Interesting. :eyebrow:

Watch out with that alcohol in the coffee thing -- there are stories in the news every year or so of high school kids who get in big trouble for slipping various things into their teachers drinks. You think they'd pay attention and learn something. :tsk:

Maybe I can put the blame on one of the elderly in the nursing home that I'm placed in. Those old folks can be pretty mischevious. :hmm:

Hi Thora & Weldy :hug:
How are you both tonight?

~BrightestStar~ said:
73077588.jpg

I love the lil irish/whateveryoucallem hats on him :cute: :love: :giggle:

That hat looks good with what I like to think of as his "Davos coat." :wink:

And whatta you know, the World Economic Forum starts in Davos on Wednesday! So methinks we'll be seeing more of that hat and coat very soon! :wink:

Jo :hug: Weldy :hug: Mucca :hug: Bri :hug: Everyone else! :hug:

I'm doing pretty good. I got some crazy news tonight that has totally surprised me, so I'm kinda processing it. Don't worry, it's not bad at all. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg, so our lil group aren't always the quietest. And we were always chatting in her half of the class. So one day, he comes in, and starts giving us the smackdown..but in then most hilarious way. It's hard to describe, but it was so claear he'd gone home gotten an earfull, and had been told *exactly* what to say...:giggle:

Ooo! I did hear about that...I think I was reading about it in Time Magazine? ( Cause YPU are person of the year :happy: </cheese> )...

There's been some crazy stuff.
One of the low points being these fights that are being done....where teens and teenypoppers attack people and put it on film so they can post it...:slant:

:lmao:!! Poor guy.

Wow I totally didn't know about those. You'd think with all the funky gadgets and toys of this era teens would have better things to do......:|

I swear, one of these weekends I'm going to stay up all night in here, just so I can see everyone who's awake then. :)

Am I the only Aussie in here or something? :D

kafrun said:
Fabulous :D Just keeping busy around here :crazy: And possibly caption-ing soon :shifty:

How are you? :hug:

I'm fine too, thank you :)

Did fail my driver's exam yesterday though.... I did everything right, except I forgot to watch out for sideroads at one point... :grumpy:

JanuaryStar said:

I'm fine too, thank you :)

Did fail my driver's exam yesterday though.... I did everything right, except I forgot to watch out for sideroads at one point... :grumpy:
Ooh, that's too bad :grumpy: How do your exams work there? Do you take them when you're 16? Do you get a license and get to drive on your own right away?

Back
Top Bottom