PGP-Boston is faraway, but so close!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
:help: Send the packing gnomes! :wink:

gnome.jpg

I'm still here I got locked out of the site for a bit. It just kept saying it was unavailable.

I can't go, cuz I'm broke. :lol: The story of my sad life. I have darn kids who like eating and having utilities! Darn them! :wink:

I'm trying to sort my Bono pics :crazy: :banghead:

You would not believe how many categories and subcategories, and subsubcategories... :crack:

I think I have as many Bono pics as the rest of the band put together!

Drea said:

That's about how I feel right now too SG :lol:

:lol: Between the slow sight and the sorting :yikes:

Kind of like you trying to sort, wind and pack yarn :wink:

Eddie Vedder and Bono are both gnomes, but gnomes that are cute. :wink: :lol:

SG I've given up sorting my Bono pictures. There is just way to many. :giggle:

I'm making a dvd to burn out of files that I got from U2 torrents. :dance:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Between the slow sight and the sorting :yikes:

Kind of like you trying to sort, wind and pack yarn :wink:

:giggle: Gave up on the sorting bit a week ago... The winding's the easy part, and so is packing it - I just keep finding more though! :crack:

*finishes packing and labelling another container*

**If I wasn't moving, I'd be doing some major stashbusting projects along with the Christmas crocheting... of course, if I wasn't moving, a lot of this yarn would still be sitting in their original containers! :wink:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
Aww Russty sorry to hear that! :hug:

:hug: Thats okay I got one show and that is more then most people got, so I consider myself lucky. :yes: But I definetly wouldn't turn down another show. :wink:

Oh God! I'm listening to my ipod and Wishlist by Pearl Jam just came on. This song is just so :drool: :faint:

"I wish I was a messanger and all the news was good. I wish I was the full moon shining off a cameros hood.

I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun. I wish I was the souviener you kept your house key on. I wish I was the pedal brakes you depended on. I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down."

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, I sure as hell wouldn't mind getting lucky with him. :wink:

And people keep saying I'm after his lucky charms :drool:
And his happy trail looks mighty inviting.....

:D

Larry's the one with the tempting treasure trail :drool: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, I sure as hell wouldn't mind getting lucky with him. :wink:

And people keep saying I'm after his lucky charms :drool:
And his happy trail looks mighty inviting.....

:D

:lmao: Damn I'm sure he'd be more then willing to show you a bit of that charm! :evil:

Drea your so right that if you weren't moving it would all still be in boxes unorganized. Sort of like mine. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Drea your so right that if you weren't moving it would all still be in boxes unorganized. Sort of like mine. :lol:

It's not that much more organized now! :laugh: But every container with yarn in it is labelled "bedroom" so I can go through it later :giggle: (Actually, "bedroom" is kind of my catch-all label, pretty much anything that isn't bathroom or kitchen stuff - or could obviously go in a living room, now that I have one - is going there.)

Wow
I've just had a revealation.
I'm a 3 year old! :happy:

I can certainly have the attention span of one.
I need constant attention....or supervision, same difference.:lol:
I want someone *coughbonocough* to play :shifty: with.
Shiny objects distract me.
Sometimes, especially late at night, I spell like one.....

:lol:

Btw, did I mention I got heat yesterday? :hyper: I still have to use the space heater while I'm awake as it's not on very strongly (and I have no way to control the temperature), but I'm no longer freezing my ass off :wink: And tomorrow after the Direct Energy guy comes, I'm going to take a long, HOT, bath :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Wow
I've just had a revealation.
I'm a 3 year old! :happy:

I can certainly have the attention span of one.
I need constant attention....or supervision, same difference.:lol:
I want someone *coughbonocough* to play :shifty: with.
Shiny objects distract me.
Sometimes, especially late at night, I spell like one.....

:lol:

Was this supposed to surprise us? :shifty:

:wink: :laugh:

Drea said:
Btw, did I mention I got heat yesterday? :hyper: I still have to use the space heater while I'm awake as it's not on very strongly (and I have no way to control the temperature), but I'm no longer freezing my ass off :wink: And tomorrow after the Direct Energy guy comes, I'm going to take a long, HOT, bath :drool:

Yay! I'm so happy for you! It's about damn time, too

Back
Top Bottom