PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

The funniest part of that thread is when Chizip said that Bono wants people to stay young because old people don't want to have sex. Someone asked him how old is "old," and he said "30+"! I laughed and laughed...:lmao:

I know:lmao: I actually snorted out loud at that part:lmao:

Sami:angry: trying to blame it on me!

Well Diane, if 30 is old what am i at 37? :huh: and hey Chip, i STILL really want to have sex!!!!! :yes: :evil:

susanp6 said:
Well Diane, if 30 is old what am i at 37? :huh: and hey Chip, i STILL really want to have sex!!!!! :yes: :evil:

*cough:ohmy: :ohmy:

don't be shy susan...tell chippy what you really want.

:ohmy:

Dismantled said:

I know:lmao: I actually snorted out loud at that part:lmao:

Sami:angry: trying to blame it on me!

:angry: I couldn't finish the whole thread- it will have to wait :angry: I can't deal with 3 threads at once

TRE, fancy meeting you here! :sexywink:
and I know! I can't believe the setlist thread is actually MOVING so early!! :lol:

OMG!!! I just realised how that sounds! I make it seem as if i'm saying i want to have sex with Chip!!!! :shocked:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

I was also amused by the whole kneeling argument.

It can't work that way!
yes it does.
No it doesn't!
Trust me.....it does!..maybe you need to get more creative? Have you read the kama sutra?
:laugh:!

I know!!!:lmao: the. best. argument. ever!! Blows FYM arguments right out of the water:lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Holy hairballs batman! Bono knows about sex! :faint:

shocking! isn't it!:shocked:

Bono and sex...for some reason the two just don't sound right together..:scratch:

:wink:
:drool:

Russty:hug:

dazzledbylight said:
DIANE

i think you were/are maybe the first person my various times of meeting fans or anyone r&R inclined esp from the NYC area..that KNEW /bought New York Rocker....been meaning to tell you that!

Wow! It was such a big deal about 25 years ago. I wish I hadn't thrown my copies away so I could have given them to you...me, who's such a pack rat!!!

Back
Top Bottom