PGP - be careful when eating Bono cakes : the cream goes everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I last talked to her Friday night. On Saturday, she had to go to the funeral for that girl she knew who was killed by the snow plow/truck. I haven't heard from her since

No Missing me?! I see what kind of clone you are, SG! :madspit: I expect that from Adam, but man you don't even wait till I'm gone for a week. The body isn't even cold yet. :(

:wink:

I'm just teasing ya SG. I feel bad for Bri. :( (Its just so sad.

I'm doing good we are still up here in Oregon we head home tomorrow. But sadly I have to go this puter is going soooo slow and my turn is over. It blows having to share a puter. :( I'll see ya all on Tuesday. :hug :love :heart:

Oh, wow... Last I had a boyfriend, his idea of a fun time was to eat pizza paid for with my money and get drunk... That's what I get for dating men almost twice my age, I guess...
If you find something good, let me know, my sister's (one of them) birthday is in March, and I don't know what to get her...

How old is she? I have sisters in practically all ages :lol:
My oldest sister, the one who's birthday is in March turns thirty this year. I'll probably join in on whatever mum and dad are getting her...

Back
Top Bottom